Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wanaka

Renovation Quote For Kitchen, Living And Master Bedroom

I am doing a small reno. Majority of the work is for kitchen. I have requested to build a cement sink support as I think plywood won't last long for wet area. Please comment whether the following quote is reasonable. My kitchen layout is about 5M length and width is 3.6M. I was thinking that the tiling and cement sink are bit steep. The quote was without any soft closing mechanism. Actually I was thinking whether I can reduce the price if I can supply the contractor with Blum drawer and hinges. As for master bedroom, I think the dressing table and mirror are also very expensive.

Kitchen

To supply & fabricate 30ft solid plywood kitchen cabinet c/w laminate finish, 2 glass door, 4 drawer, 1 cutlery tray & 1 stainless steel dish tray $2850

To supply & install 17ft solid surface work top with 3 inch profile $1105

To supply & install glass backing between kitchen cabinet $450

To supply & lay ceramic wall tile to ceiling high at kitchen ( tile up to $2.80 psf ) $2,500

To supply & lay matt finish homogenous tile for kitchen ( tile up to $2.80 psf ) $950

To supply & construct sink support with hollow block & 60x60 polish homogenous tile finish $750

To supply & construct 50mm cabinet base with tile skirting

& one side cement finish, one side tile finish $250

To supply & construct sink support with hollow block & 60x60 polish homogenous tile finish $750

Master bedroom

To supply & install 3x5 ft mirror at master bedroom $180

To supply & fabricate 3ft dressing table c/w laminate finish $330

To supply & fabricate 8ft designed full high wardrobe c/w glass sliding door aluminium frame & laminate finish $1920

Living Room

To supply & fabricate 6ft designed suspended TV console with laminate finish **** $660

To supply & fabricate 6ft designed feature wall c/w tic tac door & with laminate finish $1020

Bathroom

To supply & install 10mm tick L-shape tampered glass shower screen at master toilet c/w sliding door $750

To supply & install 10mm tick wall to wall tampered glass shower screen at common toilet c/w swing door $300

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have been going around for quotation for just Kitchen & 2 x toilets, range from $14k to $20k, mostly give me packages price - come with solidtop or postform top for kitchen.

I have do away with that and ask for L Shape hollow block support with tiles finish. So less off the kitchen 20ft cabinet, still cost around 18-19K.

Freebie - OTTO WC and Basin for toilets.

Hope above helps.

I am doing a small reno. Majority of the work is for kitchen. I have requested to build a cement sink support as I think plywood won't last long for wet area. Please comment whether the following quote is reasonable. My kitchen layout is about 5M length and width is 3.6M. I was thinking that the tiling and cement sink are bit steep. The quote was without any soft closing mechanism. Actually I was thinking whether I can reduce the price if I can supply the contractor with Blum drawer and hinges. As for master bedroom, I think the dressing table and mirror are also very expensive.

Kitchen

To supply & fabricate 30ft solid plywood kitchen cabinet c/w laminate finish, 2 glass door, 4 drawer, 1 cutlery tray & 1 stainless steel dish tray $2850

To supply & install 17ft solid surface work top with 3 inch profile $1105

To supply & install glass backing between kitchen cabinet $450

To supply & lay ceramic wall tile to ceiling high at kitchen ( tile up to $2.80 psf ) $2,500

To supply & lay matt finish homogenous tile for kitchen ( tile up to $2.80 psf ) $950

To supply & construct 50mm cabinet base with tile skirting

& one side cement finish, one side tile finish $250

Master bedroom

To supply & install 3x5 ft mirror at master bedroom $180

To supply & fabricate 3ft dressing table c/w laminate finish $330

To supply & fabricate 8ft designed full high wardrobe c/w glass sliding door aluminium frame & laminate finish $1920

Living Room

To supply & fabricate 6ft designed suspended TV console with laminate finish **** $660

To supply & fabricate 6ft designed feature wall c/w tic tac door & with laminate finish $1020

Bathroom

To supply & install 10mm tick L-shape tampered glass shower screen at master toilet c/w sliding door $750

To supply & install 10mm tick wall to wall tampered glass shower screen at common toilet c/w swing door $300

Quote Is Ok ... Can Be 1 to 2% Cheaper if i do .. if interested drop me a email ... kidobuilders@gmail.com

I am doing a small reno. Majority of the work is for kitchen. I have requested to build a cement sink support as I think plywood won't last long for wet area. Please comment whether the following quote is reasonable.

[...]

How long is the cement sink support? Mine is about 1.2-1.3M wide, and I was quoted $580. Here's how it looks with the glossy tiles built around it waiting for the wooden laminate to be built around it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95261264@N00/4901794944/

When they construct the top, it should have steel bars embedded inside.

How long is the cement sink support? Mine is about 1.2-1.3M wide, and I was quoted $580. Here's how it looks with the glossy tiles built around it waiting for the wooden laminate to be built around it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95261264@N00/4901794944/

When they construct the top, it should have steel bars embedded inside.

Hi Angkt

I m thinking of doing something similar for my sink support too .. . .. really scare about the leakage problem

after having read the forum .. .... .

Hope to see the pictures of your sink support after the wooden cabinets are installed.

Thanks/Donut