Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hamster06

Can Use Rainshower With Citygas Heater?

Hi all,

I've bought a set of rainshower for my new hdb flat at the mbr. But now I've to decide what heater to install.

I'm not keen to use storage tank at all. How about Rinnai central gas heater from Citygas? Is it powerful enough for rainshower? The Citygas guy came to my place and told me where I can install the heater, which will be at the service yard.

Anybody has used this? Kindly share with me your comments (is it safe? noisy? etc...) on this heater ok, thanks alot!

Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there,

if you got time, u can take a trip down to SP showroom at Somerset MRT there. They have a rain shower for display. They can turn it on for ya to see the pressure you would normally get from a normal HDB flat. I was told the pressure there is set to most standad HDB estate. get a similar size rainshower head and tat is roughly be the pressure you will be expecting...anything bigger will be at yr own risks... :)

hope this helps...:)

Hi all,

I've bought a set of rainshower for my new hdb flat at the mbr. But now I've to decide what heater to install.

I'm not keen to use storage tank at all. How about Rinnai central gas heater from Citygas? Is it powerful enough for rainshower? The Citygas guy came to my place and told me where I can install the heater, which will be at the service yard.

Anybody has used this? Kindly share with me your comments (is it safe? noisy? etc...) on this heater ok, thanks alot!

Cheers

Hi there,

if you got time, u can take a trip down to SP showroom at Somerset MRT there. They have a rain shower for display. They can turn it on for ya to see the pressure you would normally get from a normal HDB flat. I was told the pressure there is set to most standad HDB estate. get a similar size rainshower head and tat is roughly be the pressure you will be expecting...anything bigger will be at yr own risks... :)

hope this helps...:)

Hi Junjie,

Thanks for your feedback! Yup, went there to see...the pressure looks ok. But somehow am thkg is it bcoz it's their showroom, so the pressure sure ok one...hahaaa...the suspicious me :P

My rainshower is not v big...like 210mm diameter. Shd be ok rite :unsure: