Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluesky76

Water Based Vacuum Cleaner

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, any feedback on those water base vaccum cleaner ?

Was thinking of Osim as it's cheapest and not so bulky..Any reviews on that ?

Dusk will not be throw out of the vaccum cleaner after it gets in. The dusk will get trapped in the water. Only setback is the need to change the water.

Cheers!

Hi all, any feedback on those water base vaccum cleaner ?

Was thinking of Osim as it's cheapest and not so bulky..Any reviews on that ?

my parents have been using rainbow for 10+ years now. very happy with it. no complaints. except its a little bulky to maneuver around

i've an osim it really good compare to those conventional type, i think rainbow or delphi are even better but the price is really too high. Frankly i don't use it myself only my part time maid use it as too bulky to bring around the house. I guess many salesman will tell you how good they're in cleaning the mattress but frankly how many times u'll use it?

My advice is buy those second hand ones from those who no longer using it (majority of them given up due to the bulky size), I got my second hand Osim ecology at $400 last year, many of these ppl are lazy to use the machine and the machine is still in very good condition.

But if you think 2 or 3 thousands for the cleaner is worth it then just go ahead :)