Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gfac

Cost Of Changai Wood If Buidling A Platform At Balcony

HI there,

I was quoted 1100 for the construction of a platform on my balcony. Material used is plywood (i assume this is laminated wood???). Have i been charged too much and how much does changai wood cost in comparison to the plywood? Thanks in advance for all your advises

Cheers

gfac

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HI there,

I was quoted 1100 for the construction of a platform on my balcony. Material used is plywood (i assume this is laminated wood???). Have i been charged too much and how much does changai wood cost in comparison to the plywood? Thanks in advance for all your advises

Cheers

gfac

Hi, i was quoted 1900 for decking my balcony of approximately 6sqm with Chengai wood.

Cheers

veneta

What the Size

HI there,

Cheers

gfac

I was quoted $1200 for Chengal wood 55ft for my balcony.

Mine is a rectangular balcony.

wah... thats all right. My balcony area is 55 sq foot. And the price for plywood (1100) is quoted by an ID. What will you guys do in this instance? Ask for a reduction or forsake the ID altogether.

wah... thats all right. My balcony area is 55 sq foot. And the price for plywood (1100) is quoted by an ID. What will you guys do in this instance? Ask for a reduction or forsake the ID altogether.

not sure bah. didn't use an ID. I used a contractor :P

is it me or is it a norm for people to get stress over reno? Sometimes i dont even know who (i mean the IDs) is telling the truth about cost and pricing. =(