Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prissypris

Tabletop Oven

hey guys.

just need some feedback on this.

saw this tabletop oven from cornell in courts having a promotion.

selling for $99 now.

it has a capacity of 28 litres and 3 level heater setting with timer and adjustable thermostat.

and mainly it's black in color la! :X

was thinking whether to get it as it's having a promotion now with the usual price of $168. quite worth it right? to save around $70.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey guys.

just need some feedback on this.

saw this tabletop oven from cornell in courts having a promotion.

selling for $99 now.

it has a capacity of 28 litres and 3 level heater setting with timer and adjustable thermostat.

and mainly it's black in color la! :X

was thinking whether to get it as it's having a promotion now with the usual price of $168. quite worth it right? to save around $70.

If u need it yet there is a discount, why not?

41308_150674028294954_143652575663766_38

this is the cornell oven i'm talking about. saw it on their facebook page.

that's the point! there's a discount and i need a small tabletop oven, i just don't know if i should get this or wait for better offers that may come up.

41308_150674028294954_143652575663766_38

this is the cornell oven i'm talking about. saw it on their facebook page.

that's the point! there's a discount and i need a small tabletop oven, i just don't know if i should get this or wait for better offers that may come up.

I hope you don't mind me saying this. Personally, if this model is suitable for my usage, and i need it now, I will just buy it. The discount is an added on bonus for me.

The problem of waiting for another promo means you are just banging your luck and waiting for something to happen. When? One month, two months, a year? No idea. Even if another promo comes your way, you will think why not wait for another promo and another promo. It never ends.

You have to make ur own decision. To me, a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush.

yeah i know!

i went back during the weekend and got that cornell oven already. pretty much a steal especially when they do not have much stock left when i get.

thankfully i was thinking properly and got it during the weekend, if not like what you said, i would be waiting forever for another promotion to come about.