Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
norman08

Seagull Furniture

Bought my my Sofa there, the service was terrible, lady shopkeeper pushy and rude. Since we loved the sofa so much we decided to endure her.Who knows, when the sofa arrives, it doesnt look like a new piece more like a display set. We decided to make our complain known, hoping for a replacement. Sadly, was rejected on the phone and been badly brushed aside when we went to the shop, making us felt as we were trying to be farnie!!!

While we were at the shop, we saw the lady owner verbally abusing another family. OMG!!!

I like to share my horrible experience so that other home owners would not fall prey to the shop.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
http://www.hotfrog.sg/Companies/Seagull-Waterbeds

Hi, is the above link the same seagull company? Im thinking of calling them to check out the waterbed, please enlighten.

I think confirm is the same shop. I just went there to have a look, the sales lady attitude was indeed bad, and somemore seems like no knowledge of her product. I wont endure her attitude and just walk off. My advise, do think twice before purchase, its exactly just like what the other forumers said.