Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heartz02

Ak Reno Journey

Welcome....I was from McNair (Boon Keng) till last year and ur layout is 95% similiar to mine.....have a smooth reno journey :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yup, I am from RV too. Didn't have a blog, just a silent reader.

I made the guess based on your picture.

Anyway, thought you had left out the fridge. As a light cooker, I had my fridge on the same side of the L. Very little tabletop space.:(

Hope to see your nice 3Ds come to life soon!

im so disappointed!apparently one of my laminate for the MBR wardrobe is not available..mite need to re-choose..gonna b changing the design of it the 3rd time..

have u moved in to RV already?

Edited by heartz02

some pics i took last week..wud post more this weekend..

p9231509.jpg

p9231506.jpg

p9231507.jpg

p9231508.jpg

nice...additional basin in svc yard...:)

nice...additional basin in svc yard...:)

im having a vanity in my MBR bathroom therefore i cant use the existing basin and tap so i told my ID to fix it in the svs yard..just a waste to throw it away rite?

Hi heartz02,

No I haven't move in yet. However, my Reno is completed, doing cleaning here and there. Waiting for a big day to move in. :)

the place there also v dusty n noisy and have to bear with all these if move in earlier..:-)

u got any pics of ur place to share?

im having a vanity in my MBR bathroom therefore i cant use the existing basin and tap so i told my ID to fix it in the svs yard..just a waste to throw it away rite?

oh, cant use back the same basin+tap & mount on the vanity? tats wat i intend to do...will instal add. tap at svc yard for me.. :)

oh, cant use back the same basin+tap & mount on the vanity? tats wat i intend to do...will instal add. tap at svc yard for me.. :)

it depends..the glass sink i got requires a tap tall tat needs to be mounted on the soild surface..if u r getting the other kind of sink where the tap in mounted on the sink u mite be able to re-use the existing tap..then for the add tap at svs yard can get the normal one..no need the mixer..

has been a busy day yesterday & today..bought my final light for MBR entrance as there is an add pt there and a living room fan yesterday and got all the stuff delivered this afternoon..took a look at the painting wks that were completed..pleased with everything except one of the room..

we chose pink for the feature wall n it turned out so light and was hardly visible..did take some pics but hardly can see anything..

called my id and he was nice enuf to let me choose another color for my other room..tat made my day!!! am gonna choose a darker shade of pink this time round..

gonna confirm my applicances like hood,hob and oven by this week..

been bit busy and unable to upload much pics..yday went down to my place to check out the backsplash and was utterly disappointed..its so ugly..i told my ID i cant bear to even look at it..below a pic of it..do give me some suggestions of wat color i shud re-choose?tks

dsc00080vo.jpg