Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hasibee

Recommendation For Glass Door Contractors?

Hi

My WIW tempered glass door shattered due to an accident and need to get it replaced. Anyone has any recommendations for any glass contractors?

Also what other alternatives to conceal the WIW other than tempered glass door? Welcome all your suggestions and ideas.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sorry, cannot help on glass contractors.

Other suggestions;

Floor length curtains with tie backs would give a boudoir type feel. Thick heavy curtains (velvet for example) are best for this look. Couple it with a chair or chaise lounge and patterned walls (wallpaper) for the ultimate effect. It seems quite hard to find pictures especially ones that are not a little risqué so this is the best I could do to give an idea although I would guess you would need to do it on a much smaller scale.

InStylecom_Douglas-Friedman.jpg

The lady is Christina Aguilera and the pic is from instyle magazine.

Prefer a more modern look then what about a sliding door much like those on wardrobes. There are lots of designs to choose from and it could give a 'Tales of Narnia' type feel sliding the wardrobe door open to find this large space behind.

If you like a more natural feel then put on a normal moulded wooden door. It can add a bit of class and quality.

Bottom line is really what your style is and how your bedroom and the rest of your apartment looks like. If you post a couple of pictures then it may be easier to suggest some other alternatives.

Cheers

RB