Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Webbit

Looking For Good Landscaper

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

I recently engaged this company for plants maintenance for a private apt. All the other companies that I called did not entertain plant maintenance for private apt - I think it's because it's "small business" for them.

One of the guys from the company who came over to check on the plants (Razawul) was very helpful. Maybe you can try and see if they offer landscaping services?

Ban Nee Chen

Tel. 6345 5515

http://www.banneechen.com.sg/index.html

Btw if you are planning to put plants in your apartment (I'm guessing you have an outdoor patio / rooftop area), you might also want to take into consideration:

- How big the plants are going to get in a couple of years (fast / slow growing)

- Whether the plants will catch the wind and topple over (especially if they are in pots)

- How much water they need (and whether you are going to spend the energy watering them)

- How hot it gets in the afternoon especially if the area for landscaping is a tiled surface and whether the plants are heat tolerant

- What type of leaves the plants have (will affect the amount of dead leaves sweeping that you need to do on weekends)

Good luck and enjoy! :)

Hi

I recently engaged this company for plants maintenance for a private apt. All the other companies that I called did not entertain plant maintenance for private apt - I think it's because it's "small business" for them.

One of the guys from the company who came over to check on the plants (Razawul) was very helpful. Maybe you can try and see if they offer landscaping services?

Ban Nee Chen

Tel. 6345 5515

http://www.banneechen.com.sg/index.html

Btw if you are planning to put plants in your apartment (I'm guessing you have an outdoor patio / rooftop area), you might also want to take into consideration:

- How big the plants are going to get in a couple of years (fast / slow growing)

- Whether the plants will catch the wind and topple over (especially if they are in pots)

- How much water they need (and whether you are going to spend the energy watering them)

- How hot it gets in the afternoon especially if the area for landscaping is a tiled surface and whether the plants are heat tolerant

- What type of leaves the plants have (will affect the amount of dead leaves sweeping that you need to do on weekends)

Good luck and enjoy! :)

Thanks for the useful info. Cheers!