Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

Thanks. I have contacted Aron to check on my house. He mentioned that there will be a friction but it can still go out. Hopefully it can be done. :) I prefer panasonic than mitsubishi heavy because panasonic look better and sleek. Mitsubishi heavy look bulky and v thick in size.

hehehe.. good luck :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

IP Cam Setup

1. Install IP camera software using CD provided

2. Connect IP camera using ethernet cable first

3. Assign a fixed IP to the IP camera instead of using auto assign from DHCP server (I've got a router at home so it depends on your setup)

4. Change default http port on IP camera to anything other than 80, like 90 (I think my ISP blocks port 80 on outgoing ports)

5. Set wireless password and connect it to the wireless network. Remove the ethernet cable once thats done

6. Go into router management page

7. Set DMZ zone as IP camera fixed IP (eg 192.168.0.something)

8. Note your WAN IP address from router status (eg 213.152.52.95)

9. If you want to see your camera from anywhere else, then point your web browser to 213.152.52.95:90 or something like that

woah very clear man...

ya its very clear.. i went HK electonics street see see.. all around 100+ to 200+

still cheaper from on ebay

Edited by reglxt

sofa from sanctuary dian

dian.jpg

Nice sofa. May i know the cost? I think probably i will choose grey because my flooring is white in colour.

Nice sofa. May i know the cost? I think probably i will choose grey because my flooring is white in colour.

will pm you the price

sanctuary dian does furniture customization.. so you can select any fabric that you like.. just show them picture of the sofa you like will do.. turn around time about 6 weeks

Hi ppl, I finally gotten my keys last Friday... I got a maybe quite stupid question, how to turn on the water supply for the house?

the water pipe is outside the house.. just turn on the pipe..

i think they drop some information in the letter box .. got check it out :)