Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
petunialee

Adamas Sinks

Does anyone know if Adamas house brand basins are robust? I pour boiling water into the basins once a week and dun wanna crack the basin.

Any experience sharing of Adamas products is much appreciated!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does anyone know if Adamas house brand basins are robust? I pour boiling water into the basins once a week and dun wanna crack the basin.

Any experience sharing of Adamas products is much appreciated!

hmm. I always thought it was just the name of the shop that sold bathroom accessories. Never knew it was actually a product brand name as well. Sorry though, I'm afraid i cant help you with the basin, though I would imagine that if it's porcelain it shouldn't be an issue. If yours is glass, however, you might just want to check with the shop you bought it from.

hmm. I always thought it was just the name of the shop that sold bathroom accessories. Never knew it was actually a product brand name as well. Sorry though, I'm afraid i cant help you with the basin, though I would imagine that if it's porcelain it shouldn't be an issue. If yours is glass, however, you might just want to check with the shop you bought it from.

Oops. just realised u said Adamas house brands.