Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
z_zhihong81

Looking For Recommended Id

Can anyone recommend some of the good ID company?

I will be getting my resale 5 room flat soon.

Pls include photo if you guys don't mind.

No self advertising pls.

Hi,

my reno was done by plush living (Louis Teo - Manager), just handover recently.

http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee481/photofoodplus2002/

price resonable, mine was resale 5 rm too.. whole hse reno..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ohhhhh...............

So there's a "standard" way/format to comment.

I see I see, so sorry, I never comment before so didn't know all these. I thought by giving the contact no, those who wants to get quote or ideas can contact the ID directly. Thank you for guiding me in this area =) Do you mind to teach me how to upload pictures? Thank you in advance =)

Hi Zhi hong

I am renovating my place at Punggol right now. So far am very happy with my ID. Let me know if u are still looking for 1. I can share more with u. Cheers

I agree that home owners like myself must be sincere when giving any recommendations. Do not mislead consumer / home owners just because your ID / contractor did you a favour, or something else.

When you claim that he/she is good, be truthful. Always back up with photographs to proof what, how, why, you think it is worth recommending.

If your ID is reliable in project management, and frequently following up your reno projects, we must have proofs to show forumers...not just 'lip service'.

Yes sharing is good! but only truthful comments. Like for myself, i will only recommend when he/she is good and not recommend to earn extra tips when knowing they cannot make it.

There are bound to be self advert people lurking here. And also those who defend themselves whenever there are negative comments. Let's get it right that no one will have 100% good feedback as all of us have different expectations.

Their jobs depend largely on word of mouth and customer will seek for particular ID irregardless of the company he/she is in, so they, esp the ID, are very concerned about remarks here.

If you want a contractor, instead of an ID firm. I can recommend some of my contacts to you.

Personally, I did up my own house myself. Did not engage any ID firm. Did you know how much you can save if you get a direct contractor? But of course, you have a price to pay. And that is time.

So, if you want to save $ in exchange for time, you should consider getting contractors. You can find them on renotalk forums. Or you may PM me for the various contractors I have engage for my house.

Good luck!

Hi lynd3ralla or anyone,

What's the diff between an ID and a contractor? I thought they do the same thing? how do you tell which is ID which is only a contractor?

If i go direct to contractor, does that mean that i have to come up with my own design? What do you mean by have to commit more time if we use contractor rather than ID?

Sorry have lots of questions :P. I am quite budget too so if i can save a lot by going direct to contractr, i will do it. But what are the pro and con?

As I not in a hurry to move in, time should be no issue.

Thanks in advance.

im also looking for ID....some ID charging my 5 room flat for about 70k..i wonder if the price is really worth it...and they all say must sign up first then can see 3d design....

so i still cant feel the balinese theme im looking for....help help.....

im also looking for ID....some ID charging my 5 room flat for about 70k..i wonder if the price is really worth it...and they all say must sign up first then can see 3d design....

so i still cant feel the balinese theme im looking for....help help.....

A little mistake that ppl make when viewing reno done by id is looking at the glam up shots where furnishing are in. The real reno done is actually flooring ceiling walls and carpentry. For Balinese theme I feel that furnishing is the key rather than focusing on the 3d pic etc

The right sofa fan curtain vases table chairs really make or break the feel