Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
teamktm250

Punggol Lodge 4 Room

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Been really busy with the reno works.. Especially the entertainment room. Purchasing the speaker cables etc..

Did some changes to the initial drawings when we saw the actual product isnt as appealing as we have seen in the 3d drawings.

But still manage to find some time to take some pics. :P

Coming.. :)

IMG_0167.jpg

Display rack cum shoe rack beside the bomb shelter.

IMG_0179.jpg

Extra Big Tv console in the living room for more storage!! :D

IMG_0178.jpg

Dinning area

IMG_0180.jpg

Master room platform cum storage bed carpentry works in progress..

IMG_0177.jpg

Edited by teamktm250

hi TeamKTM,

Nice and lots of carpentery you have there, your reno must have cost a bomb. how big was the bomb?Hehe

I saw that you had a storage platform in your MBR and also a ceiling fan too. Wont it be too low when let say you are staying on the bed and you can touch the blades?

How high is your platform btw? May i ask the cost of the platform bed, is it those hydralics one the pull up kind? and the storage platform by the side?

thanks

hihi, the bomb is about 30k.

The ceiling fan is kinda low but my family is quite short.. Haha.. Guess have to compromise abit here n there because we dont wan any 'ugly' wall mount fans..

The platform height should be about 40cm. The storage platform by the side can be opened by too! Done up with antislam features

Hello, I'm searching for a ID/Contractor for my new house also. I just come across to your blog, may I ask how's your quotation? I'm been giving quotation from 3 IDs and I would like to compare about the price, of course also with good workmanship. Please share your comment on your ID so far, appreciate it, thanks.:)

Hi there! I really like your platform bed ~ Perfect way to maximize storage space! Could you please disclose the cost of it? (Much much appreciation!)

Hi there,

Not sure if anyone is still watching this thread..However I would still like to try my luck.

I recently gotten my keys to my 4 rm flat at Punggol Arcadia and looking for a reliable ID now. Can anyone who knows the contact for Gina from classic design pm me her contacts. By email is also fine for me: carefreepolaris@gmail.com