Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BabySan

Seatie

Dear all,

Anyone has gotten your ID to build a customized seatie? I did not have a clear understanding on my design when I engage my ID. Now when we are talking about the designs, my ID starts telling us the price quoted were not inclusive of something. One of it is the seatie. He told me that is no built-in cushion. If want cushion, need to top up. I was very pissed with this. The seatie that he quoted was already not cheap and now he tell me no cushion. This is still quite a reputable ID. I'm disappointed, I felt that the amount that we paid are not up to the things that we are getting.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

In most generally, ID firms are not really expensive on their reno prices, but their VOs and carpentry really really knife cutting... that is where reno forum comes in where alot of forumers benefits from getting direct carpentry factory prices. maybe you nego with your designer again?? if some of them is a vo items, you may want to re-consider engaging direct carpenter you can find in this forum.. there are alot good ones here.