Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tzehong.goh

Power Sense Enterprise

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Last yr, I call them, arrange a time to view the house and tell him what we want to change. He even measure and noted down all the measurement.

He say he will sent us the quotation.

Waited for 1 wk, email to his company.

His colleague say, she will pass the message to him. Tell me don't email.

Waited for another 1 more wk, SMS him , ask for the quotation.

He reply, say he just touch Singapore land. Will sent to me once he go back to office.

No news, no sound.

The impression they give to me is,.. my job too small. Not interested.

Do not touch this contractor. My mom in law just got cheated a few k.

Their workmanship is also very bad. They fix a new sink which after 2 mth start leaking...and guess what , they design it so narrow below that you can't replace it unless you hack the whole concrete below. We engage them to do sink and kitchen cabin. We are now still looking for the kitchen cabin sub con they referred.

Power sense enterprise.

I just search the net and realise that they are alot of complain already on this contractor since 2007. And I can see from the reply that they are in the web countering/defending themselve by posting as forumer.

What happen is this contractor actually is a sales company rather than really a contractor. They have a lot of sales staff which can talk thr the roof. My mom signed with them to make kitchen cabin before I know it. I checked with my own house quote and realise that they overcharge almost 100%. but since my mom already paid the deposit we just let them continue. I was surprise to see at one point, 3-4 sales staff came to talk to my mom! they must be earning alot of commission!

Then they will refer their sub con the person who really do the job...then u must settle with this party paying him another deposit. by then we already paid for more than 50% deposit and nothing is done except the sink which by now is leaking.

To cut the story short, the sub con keep delaying the renovation till its almost a yr and nothing is done. Now his line is off. We went to the factory and its close down. And this sales contractor doesn't want to take responsiblity. they say its not their fault.

To add on, they even make my mom bought a new $800 oven thr their contacts, and they took the oven back to their factory for measurement. which never came back.

What should I do? can I report to police?

I just checked they not HDB registered contractor

Edited by singmyway