Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alvinlkw

Best Air Purifiers

Hi everyone, I have been reading some of the forum topics about air purifiers but would like to find out if anyone has been using Sharp and/or Eurpace air purifiers before?

I am considering to get one for my masterbedroom (not very big for HDB) as my daughter began to show signs of allergy recently. She has been wheezing a bit for the past 1 week but doesn't seem to get any better even with the nose drop that the PD gave her.

I have researched on Sharp and it seems quite good. Last night I was at Best Denki and this sales promoter kept promoting Europace to us and said that she has been an user all this time. I only wonder if she is the Europace promoter since she said that it has UV light which kills germs better than other brands...Sharp on the other hand is costly to maintain in terms of the cost of the filter (ard $160-180) but it lasts for about 5 years.

Do feel free to drop in your experience with air purifiers.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone, I have been reading some of the forum topics about air purifiers but would like to find out if anyone has been using Sharp and/or Eurpace air purifiers before?

I am considering to get one for my masterbedroom (not very big for HDB) as my daughter began to show signs of allergy recently. She has been wheezing a bit for the past 1 week but doesn't seem to get any better even with the nose drop that the PD gave her.

I have researched on Sharp and it seems quite good. Last night I was at Best Denki and this sales promoter kept promoting Europace to us and said that she has been an user all this time. I only wonder if she is the Europace promoter since she said that it has UV light which kills germs better than other brands...Sharp on the other hand is costly to maintain in terms of the cost of the filter (ard $160-180) but it lasts for about 5 years.

Do feel free to drop in your experience with air purifiers.

Hi, I got myself a purifier about 5 mths back, and my immediate point to consider is SIZE, Power Consumption, and FIlter Life-span.. (maintainability.. and what IT Claim to do (virus filter, Odor, etc).. after much research and searching, i got the Panasonic one.. it cost about 500.. but the filter life is about 10 years (even if we take it as 5 years.. its good enough, depletion of $100 a year).. its easy to clean, (just vacuum..) and it really detect dust and odour very well... to-Date.. No regret... JUST my THOUGHTs and experience...

Hi I am looking for an air purifier. Any latest good purifier to recommend to remove chemicals and air pollutants? Latest model? To remove chemicals as I can smell pollutants at times from factories.