Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gary6222

My Quote

Hi Bros and Sis, Happy New Year to All of You!

I am new to the forum.

My quotation is as follows. Need your advise if price is ok or not ok.

Construct kitchen cabinet base with front tiles: $300

Construct low wall for bathtub: $450

Loading of material / sand from HDB contractor: $250

Supply and install wooden frame bi fold door at kitchen entrance: $800

Supply and install fixed glass panel (0.7m length) at master bathroom as shower screen: $250

Supply and install sliding windows (4.1m length): $980

Supply and install aluminium grilles whole house: $1100

Extend sink pipe: $150

Supply labour to install sink and tap at toilet: $80

Supply labour to install basin and tap at kitchen: $120

Supply labour to install 2 x heater: $120

Supply labour to connect bath tub: $250

Painting whole house with Nippon / ICI 6 colors inclusive white for ceiling. All paint 2 coatings: $1300

Design and install kitchen cabinet (laminate finish with ABS trim, wood color internal carcass/stainless steel dish rack/shelves and standard drawers/handles or chamfer handle/1 no. cutlery tray/slow motion door hinges(not blum) (26ft): $2600

Indian granite top (11.5ft): $1150

Design and install partial (0.9m wide) TV feature wall with full height storage cabinet with laminate finish (1.2L x 2.4ht): $2100

Design and install wardrobe (sliding aluminium glass door/white pvc internal finish/stainless steel hanging rods/loose adjustable shelving/standard drawers with locks/laminate backing)(2.7L x 2.6ht): $3040

Design and install wardrobe (sliding aluminium glass door/white pvc internal finish/stainless steel hanging rods/loose adjustable shelving/standard drawers with locks)(1.5L x 2.6ht): $1400

Design and install raised bed platform (queen size) with flip-up storage: $1400

Design and install Bedside table: $250

Design and install study desk (laminate finish): $840

Design and install bookcasement laminate door (1.5L x 2.6ht): $1200

Design and install suspended vanity cabinet (laminate finish) and wall to wall mirror (1.45m) in masterbath: $980

Design and install suspended vanity cabinet (laminate finish), solid surface top and wall mirror (0.8m) common bath: $800

General cleaning to whole house: $150

Paper protection to new flooring: $150

Haulage fee (by owner)

Total Damage: ~$24000

Dear bro and sis, is the price ok? Comments pls...opinions all welcome!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think your quote for carpentry is ok, cheaper than what I got. But for the windows, it's a bit funny. You only have windows for 4.1m? And the windows cheaper than grille??

I think your quote for carpentry is ok, cheaper than what I got. But for the windows, it's a bit funny. You only have windows for 4.1m? And the windows cheaper than grille??

I only need to install new windows at the service yard. The rest of the house already has the windows installed. =) For grilles, I need it for whole house.

Hi,

Best offer with no GST or any hidden cost

Thank you

Regards,

I am new to the forum.

Construct kitchen cabinet base with front tiles: $300 ($250)

Construct low wall for bathtub: $450 ($380)

Loading of material / sand from HDB contractor: $250 (Need to check with HDB contractor to confirm)

Supply and install wooden frame bi fold door at kitchen entrance: $680

Supply and install fixed glass panel (0.7m length) at master bathroom as shower screen: $250 ($228)

Supply and install sliding windows (4.1m length): $980 ($850)

Supply and install aluminium grilles whole house: $1100 ($980)

Extend sink pipe: $150 (same)

Supply labour to install sink and tap at toilet: $80 ($60)

Supply labour to install basin and tap at kitchen: $120 ($80)

Supply labour to install 2 x heater: $120 ($40 each x 2 = $80)

Supply labour to connect bath tub: $250 (same)

Painting whole house with Nippon / ICI 6 colors inclusive white for ceiling. All paint 2 coatings: $1300 (same price can use Nippon Wash and Wear or ICI Dulux All)

Design and install kitchen cabinet (laminate finish with ABS trim, wood color internal carcass/stainless steel dish rack/shelves and standard drawers/handles or chamfer handle/1 no. cutlery tray/slow motion door hinges(not blum) (26ft): $2600 (very cheap. Usual Price: $3250)

Indian granite top (11.5ft): $1150 (Single Profile : $977.50 and Double Profile : $1092.50)

Design and install partial (0.9m wide) TV feature wall with full height storage cabinet with laminate finish (1.2L x 2.4ht): $2100 (depending on the design but base on Length 1.2m x Height 2.4m the price is too high $2100 / (4 feet) 1.2m = $525 per feet run)

Design and install wardrobe (sliding aluminium glass door/white pvc internal finish/stainless steel hanging rods/loose adjustable shelving/standard drawers with locks/laminate backing)(2.7L x 2.6ht): $3040 ($2780)

Design and install wardrobe (sliding aluminium glass door/white pvc internal finish/stainless steel hanging rods/loose adjustable shelving/standard drawers with locks)(1.5L x 2.6ht): $1400 ($1250)

Design and install raised bed platform (queen size) with flip-up storage: $1400 ($1200)

Design and install Bedside table: $250 (same)

Design and install study desk (laminate finish): $840 (depending on the length and design too)

Design and install bookcasement laminate door (1.5L x 2.6ht): $1200 (same)

Design and install suspended vanity cabinet (laminate finish) and wall to wall mirror (1.45m) in masterbath: $980 ($850)

Design and install suspended vanity cabinet (laminate finish), solid surface top and wall mirror (0.8m) common bath: $800 ($700)

General cleaning to whole house: $150 (same)

Paper protection to new flooring: $150 (FOC)

Haulage fee (by owner)

Total Damage: ~$24000 ($21200.50)

Just something I noted... wooden bifold at kitchen entrance, any particular reason? Most do sliding if possible. If your bifold is heavyset or big (at $800 i presume it is either big or heavy type), might be difficult to handle as a bifold, and even risk getting kids fingers caught.

Hi,

Best offer with no GST or any hidden cost

Thank you

Regards,

Hi Bro,

r u also ID/renovator?

which company u represent? i'm looking for ID/renovator now also.

I am new to the forum.

Construct kitchen cabinet base with front tiles: $300

Construct low wall for bathtub: $450

Loading of material / sand from HDB contractor: $250

Supply and install wooden frame bi fold door at kitchen entrance: $800

Supply and install fixed glass panel (0.7m length) at master bathroom as shower screen: $250

Supply and install sliding windows (4.1m length): $980

Supply and install aluminium grilles whole house: $1100

Extend sink pipe: $150

Supply labour to install sink and tap at toilet: $80

Supply labour to install basin and tap at kitchen: $120

Supply labour to install 2 x heater: $120

Supply labour to connect bath tub: $250

Painting whole house with Nippon / ICI 6 colors inclusive white for ceiling. All paint 2 coatings: $1300

Design and install kitchen cabinet (laminate finish with ABS trim, wood color internal carcass/stainless steel dish rack/shelves and standard drawers/handles or chamfer handle/1 no. cutlery tray/slow motion door hinges(not blum) (26ft): $2600

Indian granite top (11.5ft): $1150

Design and install partial (0.9m wide) TV feature wall with full height storage cabinet with laminate finish (1.2L x 2.4ht): $2100

Design and install wardrobe (sliding aluminium glass door/white pvc internal finish/stainless steel hanging rods/loose adjustable shelving/standard drawers with locks/laminate backing)(2.7L x 2.6ht): $3040

Design and install wardrobe (sliding aluminium glass door/white pvc internal finish/stainless steel hanging rods/loose adjustable shelving/standard drawers with locks)(1.5L x 2.6ht): $1400

Design and install raised bed platform (queen size) with flip-up storage: $1400

Design and install Bedside table: $250

Design and install study desk (laminate finish): $840

Design and install bookcasement laminate door (1.5L x 2.6ht): $1200

Design and install suspended vanity cabinet (laminate finish) and wall to wall mirror (1.45m) in masterbath: $980

Design and install suspended vanity cabinet (laminate finish), solid surface top and wall mirror (0.8m) common bath: $800

General cleaning to whole house: $150

Paper protection to new flooring: $150

Haulage fee (by owner)

Total Damage: ~$24000

Hi Gary,

Can pm me ir ID/contractor?