Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beetroot

Simmons Mattress

I am considering a Backcare 4 or the Advance S1000 but I have not gone down to the Simmons gallery yet to see/try the S1000. Does anyone know how much does the S1000 cost? Including the foundation/boxspring?

BTW, there's a 150th Anniversary Preview Sale for card members at Robinson on 9th and 10th April, maybe got better deals for mattresses, can check it out.

Hi Carelinwen,

I'm also looking at the S1000 as it's the only mattress that i like so far. The cost of the mattress itself is about $3.8k list price and it can only be found in SImmons gallery. A bit ex but well worth the money.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Carelinwen,

I'm also looking at the S1000 as it's the only mattress that i like so far. The cost of the mattress itself is about $3.8k list price and it can only be found in SImmons gallery. A bit ex but well worth the money.

Hi nautilus,

Thanks for your reply. So what's the best price you were quoted then? Can PM me if you don't want to post here.

Hi nautilus,

Thanks for your reply. So what's the best price you were quoted then? Can PM me if you don't want to post here.

I was quoted about 3.5 to 3.6k, the best so far. Can't really remember the exact amount. I decided not to go with the S3000 cos i've heard feedback that pillowtops can flatten over time. Better to pay for the spring rather than the pillowtop. What i like about the S1000 is the multizone support. It really works and you can really feel the springs supporting you. I don't get it from other mattresses, they either feel too plushy due to the pillowtop, too hard, or too soft (especially one of the S brands). The S1000 feels just right at the right places too. :bleah:

anyone went for the robinsons sale at bedshop??

how much more discount they selling over there??

my guess is that u are not able to find the same or similiar models over there and taka so u can realli compare one for one..

if u question generally discount is 20% and10-20% discount and $150-200 off depending on brands and $200 off with any mattress above $1500...

LOBANG FOR YOU

If you are looking for a mattress recently, here is a lobang for you.

I have a Ackerman & Smith $120 voucher for sale. Minimum spending of one Queen size mattress is required. No expiry date. Willing to let go at >30% discount ($80) as I already had a King-sized Simmons bed which I bought from them. Interested please pm me or if you need more information. :)

Here's the scan copy

img0002un8.th.jpg

If u are getting Simmon.. Robinson is the best place to get both in terms of service, price and selection.

We got our Simmon backcare there.. It should deliver soon.

hi, just placed $200 deposit at courts for simmon beautyrest glendale, total cost fot the mattress is SGD3812.15 + GST 266.85, make up ard SGD 4K+..then add another divan SGD 1K, total damage SGD 5142 plus 2 pilllow and a mattress protector.. The sale lady told us that simmon price is controlled, so we will not find any cheaper outside..??? is that true, she even told us that we can do a refund or match back any lower price that we can find outside courts..is that true?? haha..hope we not being chopped..thought courts which is such a big company shd be quite trustful

any comment on simmon beautyrs glendale, how is it compare to backcare model? we tried the backcare model, but my wife said it's too hard for her...

If not wrong, glendale is equivalent of Milner Plush, a very costly experience but here are some things to avoid:

Plush, pillow top or anything that's soft. The Simmons salesperson will say that the mattress will conform to your body shape. This means that no matter how good it feels in the beginning, the material will turn to mush, giving you as much support as a hammock. Check the net, lots of complaints about shoddy workmanship in the Simmons range.

Thinner springs. The sales person will tell you this makes it more responsive. Meaning your core will sink while the rest stay up, again hammock effect.

US models They will tell you it is more reliable but I think of this as consumer fixed mindedness. How complicated can making a mattress be? You will be paying a premium on transporting the mattress and you could easily buy that hammock here.

Patented no-flip technology This means that they are giving you half the mattress. The other side is flat and you only have one side to wear down. Which means your mattress will expire a lot quicker than you expected.

Simmons Non-existent customer service. Wrote to them to ask if there was any exchange possible and there has been no reply since. If you check again, it seems that recently, their work has turned to **** because loyal customers are now finding the joys of back pain.

Enjoy!

hi, just placed $200 deposit at courts for simmon beautyrest glendale, total cost fot the mattress is SGD3812.15 + GST 266.85, make up ard SGD 4K+..then add another divan SGD 1K, total damage SGD 5142 plus 2 pilllow and a mattress protector.. The sale lady told us that simmon price is controlled, so we will not find any cheaper outside..??? is that true, she even told us that we can do a refund or match back any lower price that we can find outside courts..is that true?? haha..hope we not being chopped..thought courts which is such a big company shd be quite trustful

any comment on simmon beautyrs glendale, how is it compare to backcare model? we tried the backcare model, but my wife said it's too hard for her...

Brought my Simmons Beautyrest Mirage pocket spring king 6 mths ago at Bedding Saloon during the SALE comes with set of Leather bedframe and SIMMONS anti-dustmites pillows and mattress protector : free and

had been deliver to my place in Aug, will strongly recommed this mattress the feel is plush v comfort and is a no turn mattress, they display full range of simmons mattress. thumb up :good:

Hi...

I paid a deposit for Simmons Millner Plush (king size) and Bedframe from Ackerman & Smith months back. Total is $4400 inclusive of free simmons deepsleep pillows, mattress protector and delivery. All direct from Ackerman and Smith. I've not made my full payment thus have not taken the mattress and bedframe yet.

I've paid $900 deposit and willing to let go invoice at $800 if interested. That will mean a further $100 off immediately from your total purchase. Able to change to any mattress or bedframe w/o storage of your choice. Total price of $4400 may defer depending on the mattress you choose. You can consider this transaction as purchasing a $900 voucher for $800 instead.

Edited by moonfairy

Hi...

I paid a deposit for Simmons Millner Plush (king size) and Bedframe from Ackerman & Smith months back. Total is $4400 inclusive of free simmons deepsleep pillows, mattress protector and delivery. All direct from Ackerman and Smith. I've not made my full payment thus have not taken the mattress and bedframe yet.

I've paid $900 deposit and willing to let go invoice at $800 if interested. That will mean a further $100 off immediately from your total purchase. Able to change to any mattress or bedframe w/o storage of your choice. Total price of $4400 may defer depending on the mattress you choose. You can consider this transaction as purchasing a $900 voucher for $800 instead.

You must have discovered something's wrong with buying a Simmons mattress or buying from Ackerman. Otherwise, who in the world will give $100 away for nothing? Care to share your discovery?

Please do not give me an excuse if you do not wish to share. I will never believe you found something better & you want to give up this for that, or somebody give you a mattress, or etc etc. Does it got to do with those parallel imported Simmons?

Brought my Simmons Beautyrest Mirage pocket spring king 6 mths ago at Bedding Saloon during the SALE comes with set of Leather bedframe and SIMMONS anti-dustmites pillows and mattress protector : free and

had been deliver to my place in Aug, will strongly recommed this mattress the feel is plush v comfort and is a no turn mattress, they display full range of simmons mattress. thumb up :good:

I have been to Bedding Saloon to try Mirage too. I think it is soft, maybe suitable for those who are looking for a softer or so-called "hotel" beds but not me.

So far, I am still considering Simmons' Lakeview, it gives me a firmer feel

You must have discovered something's wrong with buying a Simmons mattress or buying from Ackerman. Otherwise, who in the world will give $100 away for nothing? Care to share your discovery?

Please do not give me an excuse if you do not wish to share. I will never believe you found something better & you want to give up this for that, or somebody give you a mattress, or etc etc. Does it got to do with those parallel imported Simmons?

You gotta be kidding me .... This is indeed a spare for me. If I dun give someone else an incentive to take up this offer I'm just stuck with another set of mattress. So it's either I lose 100 or I lose 900 coz ackerman has a no cancellation policy .... Anyway I dun owe you any explaination just thought why must you be so judgemental over an honest offer. If you dun believe me, fine ... but you need not be so judgemental like I owe you big time or something ....