Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hydron77

Newly Renovated Executive Maisonette At Jalan Rajah

Add 2 mist maker to my water feature cum fish tank. Giving it a mystic feeling. Added a white led light so that my plants are more illuminated.

P1010512.jpg

Noticed the mist???

P1010510.jpg

P1010515.jpg

P1010517.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My Hand made Coca Cola clock from Phuket placed at the corner or my breakfast / bar counter.

P1010518.jpg

Can you guess what is this art piece? Bought from Vivo city. Placed at my display box just beside the bar counter.

P1010523.jpg

Edited by hydron77

Night view of my living room. New additions to my living room. Marilyn Manroe art piece by Andy Warhol. Laminated and framed by my god-sis. Bought another set of tatami for my wife.

P1010505.jpg

P1010508.jpg

the Marilyn Manroe art piece kind of clash the resort feel of your place

the Marilyn Manroe art piece kind of clash the resort feel of your place

Hmm my ID recommended me to put this piece, but after putting up he told me more suitable for my bedroom but photo too big for my MBR. Hmm..... actually my theme is not resort feel is more nature.....hmm maybe I should put up a picture of nature theme?

Hmm my ID recommended me to put this piece, but after putting up he told me more suitable for my bedroom but photo too big for my MBR. Hmm..... actually my theme is not resort feel is more nature.....hmm maybe I should put up a picture of nature theme?

yeap a nature theme or asia theme picture will be better cuz the one u have now is too pop art

Side lightning at the stair case made by the carpenter

IMG_1887-1.jpg

Staircase leading to 2nd floor.

IMG_1891-1.jpg

Bro, how did you conceal the carpenter made light cable? I didnt see any cable trunk there?

Bro, how did you conceal the carpenter made light cable? I didnt see any cable trunk there?

Can advise where did u acquire your water feature set?