Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kawaiitokyo

Home Choice Services & Consultant

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone, Anyone got feedbacks about this *spam* Service & Consultants? Saw their package on their website & its within my means of reno for my whole 3 room flat. Need some advice on this id.

Hi everyone, Anyone got feedbacks about this *spam* Service & Consultants? Saw their package on their website & its within my means of reno for my whole 3 room flat. Need some advice on this id.

Hi, I have not used his service but did went down to their office in toa payoh to discuss on my reno design which we already had in mind. Upon looking at my kitchen design, he straight away reject it saying that he can't fabricate the design we wanted and re-proposed another design of his own which are commonly installed. In fact, he rejected most of the design we had and re-proposed based on his own taste... Seems to me that he's not creative enough or open to new idea.... But again, he may be juz trying to be helpful knowing that his carpenter have no experience with those exotic design... well, this is juz my own experience with him... U can give it a try if u wish too....

Hi, I have not used his service but did went down to their office in toa payoh to discuss on my reno design which we already had in mind. Upon looking at my kitchen design, he straight away reject it saying that he can't fabricate the design we wanted and re-proposed another design of his own which are commonly installed. In fact, he rejected most of the design we had and re-proposed based on his own taste... Seems to me that he's not creative enough or open to new idea.... But again, he may be juz trying to be helpful knowing that his carpenter have no experience with those exotic design... well, this is juz my own experience with him... U can give it a try if u wish too....

Hi rizz, thanks for the info. I've narrowed down to few companies already. awaiting for quotations now. For this i've skipped as i googled and saw some bad remarks bout them.

Hi rizz, thanks for the info. I've narrowed down to few companies already. awaiting for quotations now. For this i've skipped as i googled and saw some bad remarks bout them.

Hi RemyLebeau,

I am also thinking to choose homechoice. Where did you saw bad remaks about them?

Thanks

Hi RemyLebeau,

I am also thinking to choose homechoice. Where did you saw bad remaks about them?

Thanks

i google it *spam* Service & Consultants reviews...Saw 1 or 2 posting bout them. No pics to verify as well although their promotions is quite good.

My neighbour tk them & there's some prob. Now settle in court. She hopes to spread to others consider seriously before taking them. Her renovation now is in hault

My neighbour tk them & there's some prob. Now settle in court. She hopes to spread to others consider seriously before taking them. Her renovation now is in hault

Thanks for your information.

Elyn, for your info you shouldn't make such irresposible post, I am also their neighbour it is not what you heard is correct, my house also renovate by them, and all are in good beautiful condition, i have question the company about this, but I think they are in process tracing on you now, is BETTER you delete your post asap.

My family and I are so delighted to engaged Alex as our ID to design and execute our BTO. Andy truly proved to be dependable trustworthy help to guide us through the entire renovation process. His transparent view gave us a good ease of mind of what we want and need. From designs to choice of laminate, lighting point and types of lights was also proposed by him. The whole project was smooth and pleasant basically. Thumps up Alex. So if you are looking for an ID, I strongly urged you to engage this company, Alex. Like us, you can look forward to going back to your home.
replyReply