Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ledtalk

Changing Home Lighting To Led Lighting

hi there, i would like to know how much it will cost to change every light in my 5 room flat.

Its not a new flat ( 13 years old) with flourescent lighting ( circular Tubes) which is plug and remove type.

I also like to know if the existing housing fixture which is circular can be used fit LED lighting.

i cant really seem find the equivalent LED circular tube ( on the internet)

does anyone know if they sell Led circular tube that is the same as the 30w circular flourescent tube which everyone is using?

6xbhpmw6t.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi there, i would like to know how much it will cost to change every light in my 5 room flat.

Its not a new flat ( 13 years old) with flourescent lighting ( circular Tubes) which is plug and remove type.

I also like to know if the existing housing fixture which is circular can be used fit LED lighting.

i cant really seem find the equivalent LED circular tube ( on the internet)

does anyone know if they sell Led circular tube that is the same as the 30w circular flourescent tube which everyone is using?

6xbhpmw6t.jpg

check out this website www.lightings.com.sg , make a trip down to one of their outlets

the guy I spoke to at jln besar was very helpful. If I can recall correctly one led light cost around $45-60 depending on the wattage

not forgetting that u need a driver for every led light. one driver is around $25 i think.

check out this website www.lightings.com.sg , make a trip down to one of their outlets

the guy I spoke to at jln besar was very helpful. If I can recall correctly one led light cost around $45-60 depending on the wattage

not forgetting that u need a driver for every led light. one driver is around $25 i think.

Ok can we jus get the round tubes?

<!--quoteo(post=612739:date=Feb 22 2011, 03:53 AM:name=as2011)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (as2011 @ Feb 22 2011, 03:53 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=612739"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->check out this website www.lightings.com.sg , make a trip down to one of their outlets

not forgetting that u need a driver for every led light. one driver is around $25 i think.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ok can we jus get the round tubes?

For circular try not to get LED. It's not standardize yet. You can try on T6 Circular or normal T9 Circular tube with Electronic Ballast.