Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AbbyRosita

Our Lovenest

Haha! Cannot be so fast de. Cos I got see date to start Reno n move in date. Gg to start Reno perhaps earliest is 27 April if not latest is 2nd may. Plus donna my ID will be like footprint like that so onz or not.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha! Cannot be so fast de. Cos I got see date to start Reno n move in date. Gg to start Reno perhaps earliest is 27 April if not latest is 2nd may. Plus donna my ID will be like footprint like that so onz or not.

Oh I see... I didn't know you got see dates.

Oh I see... I didn't know you got see dates.

Ya. now u know lor... hehe! anyway i shld be able to move in ard late may or early june unless got hiccups. Today i even went Si Ma Lu pray pray. :rolleyes:

Ya. now u know lor... hehe! anyway i shld be able to move in ard late may or early june unless got hiccups. Today i even went Si Ma Lu pray pray. :rolleyes:

Haha.... What so special abt today?

Haha.... What so special abt today?

Oh nothing special la, it's been awhile i went to Si Ma Lu.

Just that today pray to inform i'm moving house soon, and pray for smooth renovation. :)

Next 3D design, Kitchen.

This is the area where i will be doing my cooking. Baking is not my forte thus din opt for any built in oven. :dribble:

The laminates are in champagne colour, and granite top is black galaxy.

KitchenAreaRight.jpg

KitchenAreaLeft.jpg

nice 3D~!! =D

You intend to install 2 kitchen lightning?

Next 3D design, Kitchen.

This is the area where i will be doing my cooking. Baking is not my forte thus din opt for any built in oven. :dribble:

The laminates are in champagne colour, and granite top is black galaxy.

KitchenAreaRight.jpg

KitchenAreaLeft.jpg

nice 3D~!! =D

You intend to install 2 kitchen lightning?

Thanks!

No wor, the lightings is based on ID's impression. Maybe i will put some countertop lighting.

hihi,

just remember there will be a stretch of ugly green tiles running across the center of the kitchen, have you thought of any solution to get rid of the tiles or leave it as it is ?

Thanks!

No wor, the lightings is based on ID's impression. Maybe i will put some countertop lighting.

hihi,

just remember there will be a stretch of ugly green tiles running across the center of the kitchen, have you thought of any solution to get rid of the tiles or leave it as it is ?

Put a tempered glass backing like the ones in my photos lor.

If budget constraint, use wall panels from Ikea one.

You can change colours if u want to, perhaps every 2-3years. :)

Edited by AbbyRosita

ohh, im referring to the both wall tat holds the glass panel facing the service yard also have the strectch of tiles..

Put a tempered glass backing like the ones in my photos lor. If budget constraint, use wall panels from Ikea one.

ohh, im referring to the both wall tat holds the glass panel facing the service yard also have the strectch of tiles..

urs is phase 2 or 1? mine phase 1 so only 1 line not that bad, i will ignore cos only see a tiny bit.

Mine phase 1.. contractor propose overlay the whole wall, so now im still considering.. =)

urs is phase 2 or 1? mine phase 1 so only 1 line not that bad, i will ignore cos only see a tiny bit.