Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrissyyeo

Our Very Own "neo & Yeo" Residence

Lolz... What a blunder by me... Nvr see properly... Hahaha rino!! Wahahahha

lolz. The sofa model name is Rino. Not Rhino la... :P

Anyway, if really selling Rhino sofa, sure very ex. no $$$ :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

went down to my flat earlier. ID already called me on Tuesday to inform me on the progress. Seems like progressing fast wor. As usual, let the pics do the talking.

Air-con Trunking in the MBR

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

Air-con @ Service Yard

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

Shower Kerb in MBR Toilet

DSC00129.jpg

Shower Kerb in Common Toilet

DSC00147.jpg

Washing machine base

DSC00137.jpg

Piping for my sink on the other side of service yard

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

Edited by chrissyyeo

different tiles for my Passageway from main door as compared to living

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

Ask my ID to paint the ceiling of the dining room to Latte also. the rest are white

DSC00142.jpg

Find the paint color a bit light. ID said it's just the first coat. will be doing a 2nd coat. Hopes it looks darker. cos it does looks quite different from the paint book that we saw.

Anyway, still got lots of work to be done. This weekend will be doing the laminated flooring. Tomorrow meeting ID to buy lights and also to discuss abt the laminates for my toilets. Popping down to Expo to the Furniture fair. still got to hunt for dining & coffee table! :)

Met ID today and went to buy lights. Spent a bomb over there and I hope it is all worth it.

Was looking at the lights and forgot to take pics of them. Cant show it here till all are fixed. Anyway, most expensive purchases of the lights will be the Dining and Passageway entrance. LED & Crystal lights for Dining room, Swarovski Crystal light for Passageway entrance. Really got the Swan logo on the box wor. Heart pain when buying but well, to make our house nice nice ba.

Managed to locate a pic of the Swarovski light online.

Here goes...

bg1431281819627Swarovski_1.jpg

Went to Expo to go and have a look at Asia Furniture fair. ID was telling us that he will bring us to go and buy Dining table but I thot no harm going down to take a look ma. There were quite a lot of exhibitors there. Almost wanted to buy tis to hang on the walls of our living room.

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

$88 for the clocks. ID did mentioned to us not so nice to hang those cos like "Kua Zhong". Not auspicious like that. but well, I think it can help to deco the house a bit ma. Still pondering over it. Shall wait till house complete then see how lor.

Walked further and came across this and without much hesitation, we bought it! :)

Marble top coffee table

IMG_0638.jpg

Hehe... can match our sofa right? Dearie was saying the table might be protrude out as our sofa is short. I think should be quite ok ba. Protrude a bit also never mind since our L shape is at the windows that end?

Edited by chrissyyeo

Look further and saw this at the same booth. Almost wanted to get this as Dining table. Can match our coffee table leh.

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Love the blink blink table legs. Also, the chairs look nice too~

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

It's also marble top table. Told the salesperson we will just get the coffee table and consider abt this Dining table. Took pics and mms to my ID to seek for his opinion.

After MMSing, no reply from ID. Decided to go off for Dinner and prob wait for ID to bring us go and buy Dining table. Then came across Nova Furnishing. Eyed this as Dining Table instead.

IMG_0645.jpg

The Salesperson very funny. Eating his curry puff, took spray to clean the glass table and serve us at the same time. His colleague wanted to help him clean the table but he said it's fine. He will do it. haha. Was very patient and showed us another table, with the shape of a "V" as stand. Said both that 2 dining tables are their best selling and even if we want it now, they have no stock and have to wait till end of the month. No issues at all as we are not in the rush to have ma. Told him we need to seek ID opinion again and he was very nice to tell us ok and just go back to him if we are keen. Allowed us to take pics and I MMS to my ID.

Went to have Dinner @ Texas Chicken and my ID replied. wahaha... Guess which one he said it's nice? He said both are ok but of cos the black one nicer cos can reflect the lights from our Dining light. That was wat I thot also. End up, after dinner, we went back to look for that Salesperson and close the deal. The Salesperson waived off the transport fee for us too~ Nice ya?

Tomorrow going to meet ID again. Going to buy sinks for both toilets, water heater and also, going to see curtains. More $$$ to spend... Hope it's all worth it and my house will look nice nice and pretty pretty! :)

Managed to locate a pic of the Swarovski light online.

Here goes...

bg1431281819627Swarovski_1.jpg

:jawdrop: this light is so pretty! after putting this, everything else will look pretty ttoo. haahahaha... how much does it cost since its swarovski?

$388. not sure if it's a ripped off a not. Other lights the store got give us discount. This one they said cant less cos price is controlled?

$388. not sure if it's a ripped off a not. Other lights the store got give us discount. This one they said cant less cos price is controlled?

Hi chriss, can i know roughly how much u spent on lights, total price, i am goin to get lights soon, was thinking whether to go with ID or search myself, cuz heard fr some frens tat ID usually get some cut fr the lighting shop, tats why the lighting shop will quote us more than usual, btw where did u purchase ur lights?

Spent abt $2.7K on the lights. Have abt 34 lighting points. ID bring us go, cost a bit more but save on our headache on deciding which lights are good for the house / match the theme? Ours cost more partly cos of the Crystal LED dining lights we got also ba. not forgetting this Swarovski light.

Bought my lights from Skies Lightz. Also my Electrician shop. He threw in a doorbell for me to "console" me. lolz

what the meaning of" Kua Zhong"?, i find the wall clock very artistic and practical. How much is the marble dining table? i find that the marble dining table matches your "woody" theme better as compare to the black one.

lolz. 1399 for the marble dining table with 4 chairs.

Hang "zhong". "zhong" is not good ma. u know la... similar like "song zhong" kind of meaning?