Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrissyyeo

Our Very Own "neo & Yeo" Residence

hi chrissy, do you know if the neoflam cutting board is still on sale at robinson or other departmental store? saw it at OG today but it was not on sale.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi chrissy, do you know if the neoflam cutting board is still on sale at robinson or other departmental store? saw it at OG today but it was not on sale.

Hi fairydust. I think still has ba. but only less 30% maybe? That time I buy, member has additional 10%? If Robinson dun have, I think Isetan has also. I saw it 1 week + ago. :)

thanks chrissy! I bought it at Robinson today too (: 30% btw notice that your fridge is up before carpentry in the kitchen is completed. is this advisable? will the workers scratch the fridge by accident? *touch wood*

Welcome fairydust! :)

We got no choice. cos we bought the cooking hood and gas hob along with the fridge from courts. Dun wan to incur another round of transport fees and so we got it in before the carpentry start. ID is fully aware. Guess that is why he covered with the cardboard lor. lolz. Did a check last Fri. Fridge looking ok. Should be alright ba. Skills of carpenter very impt! :)

Went shopping again for more stuff for the house.

Thanks to CutieCat recommendation, we also got the Glitter lamps from Molecule! hehe... Hubby agreed to have them as table lamps for MBR. told the sales guy that I wanted a pair but they only gave me 1. Didn't realise till we were on the train and I was examining the items. Called them immediately and the sales guy said I could go down tomorrow and pay for the difference for the second one. :)

Came home, tested the lamp and end up, got burnt by the lightbulb when I was trying to keep it. :( Didn't know it was hot.

Anyway, here is how the lamp look like. hehe. Pardon the iron at the side ya... :)

580349f1.jpg

a3223d45.jpg

Besides the lamp, we also bought a wall clock! Wanted to buy from Hourstyle but couldn't decide which design is ideal. Saw quite a lot of nice clocks at Molecule and I quite like how the lighting make the shadows of the numbering appear on the wall with the clock. Hubby was ok to let me buy, even though he commented the clock might look too big on the wall. The clock is not cheap even though got 20% discount. Well, trying to make my flat looks arty faddy... hehe... Thinking to hang at the Dining area. Otherwise, will show to my ID and see where he will suggest. Let him hang up for us at the same time. The clock also comes with the pendulum and it is optional whether we wan to hang a not.

Here is how my clock looks like. :)

a99c13e1.jpg

467f0949.jpg

Hubby looked around and also saw this. Soap dispenser to be used at the kitchen sink. hehe.

The bottle can allow us to put sponge also. Nice hor? They sell along with the sponge. :)

71bb26b5.jpg

de169af1.jpg

Happy with the purchase today. Thanks to CutieCat once again! hehe... :D

More damages incurred when I went back to Molecule to get the Glitter Lamp. Another Soap Dispenser and something cute. :)

8e9c4d4f.jpg

54ae5f54.jpg

It is called "Prince & Princess" Sale & Pepper holder. Cute right? Hubby said I anyhow spent money but the stuff @ Molecule are really pretty. Can't resist... opps. :P

Anyway, went up to my house earlier. Ganna con by ID. :( He told me on Monday if I go up this weekend, will see lots of changes and Granite top will be installed on Tuesday. End up, I was disappointed. Made a trip there to see only Granite top up for Kitchen, sink removed from Common Toilet and Curtain track up for MBR & Living room. Seems like nothing much is done at all for the past 1 week. Cannot praise ID too fast. haiz... Target handover date is end of June and that is like... just next week! OMG. I dunno if he can finish on time. SMS him and he said the carpentry will arrive on Monday and told us not to worry. I think I shall go on Tuesday and see more is done. Cos from the look of it, we have a long way to go cos lots of carpentry!

On the positive side... the Granite top looks nice. :) here are the pics.

Our Gas stove is placed on top.

fc4ccabb.jpg

Blanco Sink installed. Frost Glass + Tap still not installed. :(

13f8187d.jpg

d0cc9dea.jpg

Closer look at my Indian Granite

a0bf4343.jpg

My Curtain track for MBR. Curved shaped due to the L shape windows that we have.

a0b7843f.jpg

284cbfec.jpg

Edited by chrissyyeo

Hi,

Nice items you have bought. I'm thinking to buy 2 glitter lamp as well as my bedside lamp.

And you have a nice granite kitchen work top. Mind to share the name of the indian granite which was used for your kitchen work top? As 1 of the ID i spoke to, told me there is no black indian granite in black. And galaxy is expensive. Also possible to PM me the price per foot if you know? I just want a rough gauge. :) TIA!

Hi,

Nice items you have bought. I'm thinking to buy 2 glitter lamp as well as my bedside lamp.

And you have a nice granite kitchen work top. Mind to share the name of the indian granite which was used for your kitchen work top? As 1 of the ID i spoke to, told me there is no black indian granite in black. And galaxy is expensive. Also possible to PM me the price per foot if you know? I just want a rough gauge. :) TIA!

I think it's galaxy for mine. Cant really recall the name. Mine is a kitchen package when we signed with our ID. Just add on to the length required for the whole kitchen. didnt ask abt the price per foot.

Alright... done my spot check today. 1 uncle working hard on my carpentry. He got to pause his work awhile to let me into the house cos the entrance was blocked with a stick across the wall. guess it was to hold the feature wall for our HHS. Anyway, ID cant deliver by end June. I knew it... haiz... he said target to hand over by next Wed. My reply to him was that he really no give us time to clean the place or check cos my sofa is going to be delivered next Friday! :( Hopefully nothing much to rectify.

I seriously dunno how I am going to clean the place in such short time span. sobz... ID said will try to finish earlier. I asked for this Saturday and he said it's rather tight. I was hoping to be able to clean the place this weekend ma. Guess my hopes are dashed. Trying not to be upset with ID. Afterall, halfway through the project, he got a minor stroke and project got delayed. Not his fault also. Comfort myself thinking in this manner ba.

Anyway, let the pics do the rest of the talking.

My half done Wardrobe

IMG_0773.jpg

Drawers for the Wardrobe all on the floor in MBR

IMG_0787.jpg

BLUM Hinges for all! Nice... :)

IMG_0786.jpg

Settee in MBR

IMG_0775.jpg

Common toilet vanity in the making

IMG_0784.jpg

Almost completed display cum shoe cabinet

IMG_0777.jpg

Closer look at the laminates

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

Display & Feature wall at HHS area

IMG_0778.jpg

Diagonal View of both cabinets, joined

IMG_0780.jpg

Still got a lot more to go. Keeping fingers crossed... not much rectifying to be done pls. Pray hard...