Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
evo5555

In2Living. Reviews And Feedback?

Have gone to their showroom near commonwealth.. not bad, got their quote as well, not exactly too cheap or expensive.. but i like their style and designs.. anybody uses them before? just concern of the contractors that they engaged.. will they do a quality job?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No one uses them before. talked to them at expo yesterday. the quotation was quite competitive but because they are a very new company. started only last year. a bit hesitant to use them.

Y dun u try this ID Qc Dreamz Interior

FirenFeng,

Is this QC a contractor? No website?

You used them before or you are the employee?

I just went to this company (In2living)for quotation of my whole house renovation works & i felt that they are quite professional on it.I know this company by one of my friend who completed his own house renovation work. Price wise was a little higher than some other quotes i had which my friend already advised.

With assurance from friend about their service and workmanship which i personally saw, i should be working with them, design wise

my wife and i both like it very much.

However i would like to see if there's any other comment about this ID firm before i sign with them?

I just went to this company (In2living)for quotation of my whole house renovation works & i felt that they are quite professional on it.I know this company by one of my friend who completed his own house renovation work. Price wise was a little higher than some other quotes i had which my friend already advised.

With assurance from friend about their service and workmanship which i personally saw, i should be working with them, design wise

my wife and i both like it very much.

However i would like to see if there's any other comment about this ID firm before i sign with them?

who is ur designer? they are currently doing my house... :)

Edited by evo55555

Hi KK1234,

my house just finish the whole renovation 2 weeks ago. Me and my husband are satisfied with the design & workmanship the ID from in2living have given us. Though the time frame from the designer have told us in the first place was totally different due to some issue. I have already refer 2 of my friends to them so please rest your mind at ease :)

Hi KK1234,

my house just finish the whole renovation 2 weeks ago. Me and my husband are satisfied with the design & workmanship the ID from in2living have given us. Though the time frame from the designer have told us in the first place was totally different due to some issue. I have already refer 2 of my friends to them so please rest your mind at ease :)

hi linda.. care to share the pics of your new house? was the carpentry work good? we had a little issues with the carpentry works(from malaysia) which is under rectification after much discussion with the designer..

Hi Linda, we are currently talking to one of the ID from in2living as well. Could you share the pics of your new house with me as well? Thank you.

Hi Linda,

Can you share your thoughts on them. I'm discussing with Wilson (ID) and Michael (BD in charge).

some pics of your house and reno work will be a good reference. email me on on plassey @ gmail dot com, pls

Your email ? Your Id name ?

Hi KK1234,

Please provide pictures to back your claim thanks

Hi Linda,

Can you share your thoughts on them. I'm discussing with Wilson (ID) and Michael (BD in charge).

some pics of your house and reno work will be a good reference. email me on on plassey @ gmail dot com, pls

Had a waste of time getting them to quote as they came back with something ridiculous. Wasted my time entirely ;(