Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
evo5555

In2Living. Reviews And Feedback?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My previous ID have left to another new company,from what I understand from him, most of the previous batch of ID'S have left too. I believe in2living is currently having a new batch of designers. So I do not know if their standard of service is as good as before. If you guys want can send me your email address for the photo. If any of you all are interested, i can pm you guys my ID's contact.

i think new batch of ID`s are more exp then pervious, i can see their workmenship and design is different from others

Hi. I would just like to know if anyone has done any business with them? I have been to their showroom and it looks really great albeit intimidating for HDB owners. Brought my floorplan and has a chitchat with their designed and I have to say he was very upfront about being abit pricy but workmanship and aesthetic ideas are guaranteed.would appreciate your views. Thanks!

my house is done by them a year ago when they just started.. no doubt they have very good designers but depending on the contractors they used, I met couple of dissatisfaction which I requested for a change in their carpentry contractors from Malaysia!!.. workmanship is horrible..

in e end they gotten a s'porean uncle contractor whom is much much better in terms of detailing and esthetic!!.. done up my condo for almost $100+k... btw who is your designer?

when my house was almost to completion, I heard quite a number of capable designer left!..

Yes I agree !! Their service at in2living really suck now. Called them to help me settle my mirror and they told me that is my problem ! OMG how that can be ! I called my id previously at in2living , he settle for me right again within a week . That is why in future , any referral will be direct to my designer instead of IN2LIVING .