Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
synapse

Wall Mount For Samsung Tv

Bought a Samsung 32" LED and was told that for tvs less than 40', samsung doesn't provide the wall bracket and mounting service free. so is there any other way to get this done instead of calling the samsung people?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bought a Samsung 32" LED and was told that for tvs less than 40', samsung doesn't provide the wall bracket and mounting service free. so is there any other way to get this done instead of calling the samsung people?

i got the replica set from ebay.

looks pretty solid and good. have yet to fix up up though, still waiting for carpentry to start.

Hi there

I would also like to know where I can get a cheap and good wall mount for 32 inch LCD TV, with installation included. Any good lobang, please let me know

hi, i have a spare wall mount meant for any TV brands. LCD, Plasma and LED type can be used. Still in box. Holds up to 51 inch TV.

PM me if you interested with ur best offer. pick up at Pasir Ris. Thanks

BTW, I bought my samsung plasma tv and the wall mount they used is the same as the set i'm selling. I bought tat set together when buying panasonic tv for my in-laws but then they decided not to wall mount.