Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yeoml2006

My Newly Renovated House

Hi, show this forum for awhile, and like to share my renovation experiences of my house with everyone here.

I have totally tear down the kitchen and 2 toilets and redo it again.

The position of the sink and hoob cannot relocate, but I discussed with my contractor to redesign the layout of the cabinets to give a brand new look.

Below is my kitchen before and after.

Springdale-Kitchen-Before1.jpg

Springdale-Kitchen-After1.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hiyeoml, Your new kitchen has a very clean look. May i ask how much is the kitchen cabinet cost per foot & since you are having a suspended cabinet, did you construct any base? Can it support heavy pots? Also, your oven is suspended?

I like the look of your kitchen which is clean and bright. How much does it cost?

I like the look of your kitchen which is clean and bright. How much does it cost?

Hi potatoes,

The kitchen cost close to 3k, as I refer to use better quality laminate.

Normally the white color laminate material has black color at the edge due to the nature of laminate material. However, my contractor recommend me to use solid core, which offer complete white when view at all angle, which I very satisfy with the finishing.

I have relocate the oven, and installed it at suspended low cabinet(it safe and neat)

I do not have kitchen base, so as to make floor cleaning easier.

Below is another angle..

Springdale-Kitchen-Before2.jpg

Springdale-Kitchen-After2.jpg

Hi, show this forum for awhile, and like to share my renovation experiences of my house with everyone here.

I have totally tear down the kitchen and 2 toilets and redo it again.

The position of the sink and hoob cannot relocate, but I discussed with my contractor to redesign the layout of the cabinets to give a brand new look.

Below is my kitchen before and after.

Springdale-Kitchen-Before1.jpg

Springdale-Kitchen-After1.jpg

thanks for sharing your kitchen makeover! your new kitchen is the look i am going for for my own place but with a black counter top. can you share your experience between using white vs back kitchen countertop so far? :yamseng:

$3K is quite a good bargain for your kitchen. Can you tell me which contractor you use?

I like my kitchen to be all white. I also happen to see the same chimney cum glass type hood in Courts the other day.... look very nice in the photo.

Hi potatoes,

The kitchen cost close to 3k, as I refer to use better quality laminate.

Normally the white color laminate material has black color at the edge due to the nature of laminate material. However, my contractor recommend me to use solid core, which offer complete white when view at all angle, which I very satisfy with the finishing.

I have relocate the oven, and installed it at suspended low cabinet(it safe and neat)

I do not have kitchen base, so as to make floor cleaning easier.

Below is another angle..

Springdale-Kitchen-Before2.jpg

Springdale-Kitchen-After2.jpg

thanks for sharing your kitchen makeover! your new kitchen is the look i am going for for my own place but with a black counter top. can you share your experience between using white vs back kitchen countertop so far? :yamseng:

White is nice but got to careful on maintenance. Black color also has it problem, the scratch line is more obvious on surface.

$3K is quite a good bargain for your kitchen. Can you tell me which contractor you use?

I like my kitchen to be all white. I also happen to see the same chimney cum glass type hood in Courts the other day.... look very nice in the photo.

My contractor is Senz contract and services.

I am happly with his services, as he follow every details with me, and help out some of the items that not include in the quote.

I PM his contact to you.

Next is the MB toilet.

The orignal look was in very bad condition, so decided to hack off everythng and redo it.

The old shower screen and bathtub are removed, and install new tile.

It look total brand new now, which I love it very much.

MBtoilet-Before.jpg

MBtoilet-After.jpg

Hi, I am thinking to redo my toilets, can you share your common toilet? and how much it cost you ?

For me, as I do as a package, so the actual cost is not sure, estiamte cost about 3-4k, as you must also include other items, like the vanitop, plumbling etc.

there is the photo:

Commontoilet-Before1.jpg

Commontoilet-After1.jpg

nice and clean look! :)

Ya, I appreciated my contractor for his hard work and patient when renovating my house. At that time, I was in hurry to move in coz need to vacant my old house in less than a month. :unsure: