Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Shanice780

Need Help On My 5Room In Yishun Area

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/Shanice78/?action=view&current=BC31SDownloadPDF.jpg

Still thinking how to create a space for 6 adult human being plus pets in this 5 room flat.

Required full Wardrobe for all the 3 bedroom.

Main bedroom - must have space for future kids if any.

Bedroom 2 - full wardrobe, dressing table and also possible for room to share the toilet in the kitchen there?

Bedroom 3 - full wardrobe, sleep area for 3 person(can have double deck bed), study table

Kitchen - Need to redo all as the current kitchen cannot make it.

Flooring will remain. Just need to touch up abit here n there.

Possible to keep the budget below 20k for all the above thing to be done just for reno?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think 20k is a tad too low, but if its just the items u listed above, maybe its enough. No changes for the toilets?

Dun thk need to change toilet as the 2 toilet has just been upgraded by HDB itself about few mth ago..

Dun thk need to change toilet as the 2 toilet has just been upgraded by HDB itself about few mth ago..

hi shanice780, frankly speaking, $20k is abit low. do u need to do pastering? painting? if u wan to share commom toilet with bedroom 2, u need to do hacking....

not to forget u also wan to do up the entire kitchen. unless ur kitchen u don wan wall tiles, if nt $20k for enire house seems abit tight....just my 2 cent

anyway since u got idea of wat to do, tink its better u engage contractor to do. i also got a contractor to do up my house( after meeting several ID and 'borrow' some of their idea ) cause it is much more cheaper....if u wan, u can PM me for my contact....cheers

hi shanice780, frankly speaking, $20k is abit low. do u need to do pastering? painting? if u wan to share commom toilet with bedroom 2, u need to do hacking....

not to forget u also wan to do up the entire kitchen. unless ur kitchen u don wan wall tiles, if nt $20k for enire house seems abit tight....just my 2 cent

anyway since u got idea of wat to do, tink its better u engage contractor to do. i also got a contractor to do up my house( after meeting several ID and 'borrow' some of their idea ) cause it is much more cheaper....if u wan, u can PM me for my contact....cheers

The wall need to b repainted for all. It very old design like over 10 yr ago which use those spray paint to create the rough surface. Tat need to b smoothen n repaint.

Does those ID u visit give u simple layout or just provide u the concept only.. U can pm me ur contractor no. BTW, has ur hse finish the reno? Got reno blog here?

The wall need to b repainted for all. It very old design like over 10 yr ago which use those spray paint to create the rough surface. Tat need to b smoothen n repaint.

Does those ID u visit give u simple layout or just provide u the concept only.. U can pm me ur contractor no. BTW, has ur hse finish the reno? Got reno blog here?

Hi Shanice780, my house is in the mids of renovating....i didnt post pic of the reno here, abit lazy....anyway if u wan, i can arrange for u to see my house. tinks it going to b done up ard 1st week of june.

Those ID tat is visit just draw on my floor plan only...they will NEVER give u 3D drawing unless u pay deposit...so me and my wife just try our best to remember abit here and there....than piece up our design wif my current contractor plus his input from his 10+ years of reno experience.

I must say i learn quite alot from him. Nice guy....i will PM u his contact...

Hi Shanice780, my house is in the mids of renovating....i didnt post pic of the reno here, abit lazy....anyway if u wan, i can arrange for u to see my house. tinks it going to b done up ard 1st week of june.

Those ID tat is visit just draw on my floor plan only...they will NEVER give u 3D drawing unless u pay deposit...so me and my wife just try our best to remember abit here and there....than piece up our design wif my current contractor plus his input from his 10+ years of reno experience.

I must say i learn quite alot from him. Nice guy....i will PM u his contact...

Hi immunity,

Can go n take a look? where is ur new plc?

Got ur PM..

Wan to know did u request him to do and how the quotation like?

Hey there,

Your floor plan looks exactly like mine! Can I know which block u bought? Im just in midst of renovating, finishing by next week

Edited by JanessaLeong

Hey there,

Your floor plan looks exactly like mine! Can I know which block u bought? Im just in midst of renovating, finishing by next week

I buy at blk 713 in yishun street 71. U buy a flat in yisun too?

Looks like you will be having many carpentary works. Given your description, I think SGD 20k is viable. Here's why I think so, but subject to whether you're having more things that need to be done, eg: revamping your 2 toilets? Doing some L-block false ceiling in your living room?

For built-in wardrobe, I've got $230 per foot run. So it really has to depend on your requirement, as in how big do you want for your wardrobe.

For revamping of your kitchen, I would assume that you're going to replace the wall and floor tiles. For this, I'm not too sure. But for Solida Surface Table-Top, I've got $70 per foot run, and kitchen cabinet is $110 per foot run.

Aren't doing anything to your living room? If so, I've got TV feature wall come with suspended console for $230 per foot run.

I'm about to start my renovation soon, waiting for the disbursement of cheque to pay the 1st downpayment to my ID, most prob will start work next week. So far, it's been a good experience with this ID, who is located at Joo Chiat. If you find that this quote is reasonable, I can PM you the contact.

Good luck to your renovation. :)

Yup, my flat in Yishun too.. Blk 289 ave 6. Maybe I can intro u my contractor, also frequently recommended in forum...

It will b good if u can give me ur contractor no. Rite now searching for contractor to provide quotation.

Can go n see ur hse reno?

U can drop me ur hp in pm..

It will b good if u can give me ur contractor no. Rite now searching for contractor to provide quotation.

Can go n see ur hse reno?

U can drop me ur hp in pm..

I using Michael from Basic Image at Yishun blk 292.. If you want u can drop by on weekends. :)