Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ayukie

My Reno Journal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Legate window grilles installed but nt yet touched up which they will touch up Tml. Total installation time:3 days

On the side nite I'm impressed with details legate shown in installation !

But have yet to see end result after touch up .. Reserving comments

But if I were to Reno agn I think I will choose legate to do my grilles agn (so far to date ..)

Granite top installed .. CCTV system installing in process wardrobe and seatees installation pushed to tomorrow to faciliate installation of CCTV

Clocks bought , table cloth , napkins and napkin holder .. Also a rice dispenser

Water dispenser installation last wk of Dec along with aircon installation

Must finish choosing all my laminates soon ...

been a while since i updated .. my neighbour have finished his reno le haiz ..

anyway to update the sink and faccet have been installed after the granite and glass backing installed.

wardrobes for the 3 rooms also installed

seatee have been installed includingt study table for sonny room

feature wall is completing soon i hope

book shelves and tv console for sonny room pending still ..

the tv console for the living room is there but nt installed yet pending finish laminates for the feature wall ..

the bomb shelther feature wall done

storeroom rack installed

rainshower nt yet bought haiz ..

this saturday gg installed tvs , bed, water dispenser and home theatre system (busy day)

Think will postpone the delivery for the bar counter and stools ..

oh yeah will not be moving in before cny as no auspicious date from now to cny for me to move in .. haiz ..

Im still pending my shoe cabinets and partition shelves ..

Have finally am moving in after a long while although renovation have finished around 2 mths ago making my renovation journey for 7 months !!

Anyway my maid came so yeah I am moving to my home now .. In preparation for the coming for my #2. Will Post the pics in awhile

Hi ayukie

i juz joined renotalk to get more tips& reviews for my upcoming reno in 2mths time. Really looking forward to ur photos.. also like to get ur feedback on the legate invisible grilles.

Thks :))

Hi

I am thinking to engage B&B for my renovations can I know what happened between you and them and btw who is the designer?

To avoid all the troubles of people who go id hunting after getting their keys I am starting before keys collection so I can start renovating immediately after keys collection and can move in early.

Staying with my in laws now so very frustrating. Looking forward to your reply thanks.

think my supplier did not claim the money i paid for my wardrobe led lights .. so i guess i will take a refund and see whether she did send me the lights anot before i re-pay her .. if not think will skip the led wardrobe lights cause i think my lights budgets have really overblown ..

led downlights 50pcs - around $1600 sgd

led/halogen eyptian crystal chandeliers - around $1300 sgd

misc lights - $550 sgd (storeroom, foyer, service yard lights *with led or led*)

Total cost: around 3.5k !!

hi where you get your lights? sound reasonanble.

try one which advertised in this forum but the neogotiation skills and knowledge and convincing power not to my standard. no confidences in them.

Edited by Jenova