Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gambaru

Ikea Toilet Mirror Quality?

Hello

We are looking for a big toilet mirror about 70x90cm, we found the right size in Ikea but we already can see a bit of rust in each of the corner.

So we are unsure about the durability. Anyone here used/using Ikea toilet mirror? mind to share your experience. Does Ikea toilet mirror having good quality?

Alternatively, can you share with us where you get your toilet mirror?

Thanks before.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I didn't buy the toilet mirror but bought their normal mirror.

I would say the quality is not that good cos after some time, there will be dark spots showing out and can't be wipe off

Hello

We are looking for a big toilet mirror about 70x90cm, we found the right size in Ikea but we already can see a bit of rust in each of the corner.

So we are unsure about the durability. Anyone here used/using Ikea toilet mirror? mind to share your experience. Does Ikea toilet mirror having good quality?

Alternatively, can you share with us where you get your toilet mirror?

Thanks before.

Thanks for your reply Jamelaw, but I have bought it already because no response received and we are finishing our reno already.

Haizz!!

I would say the quality is not that good cos after some time, there will be dark spots showing out and can't be wipe off

Thanks for your reply Jamelaw, but I have bought it already because no response received and we are finishing our reno already.

Haizz!!

Hi gambaru!

Don't worry it should be ok. I had an ikea's normal mirror in my living room for past 9.6yrs liao! It is still standing strong alone, though its wooden frames all around have already forsaken it! Mirror itself no prob so thought I might jus get for my new place's 2 bathrooms.

It's a gamble though but d damages weren't that destructive I thought ;)

Oh ok... Mine on the contrary is alrightz lei! Maybe voice down to heng~sway oso la!

I think the dark spots on mirrors are caused by too much moisture. I think any mirror will have the same problem unless the frame is airtight, esp in humid area like toilet. :) Don't worry, at least Ikea is relatively cheap and can replace more easily. :)

Definitely mine one will be exposed to moisure alot. $50 for 70x96cm quite reasonable la, if can use it for 5 years each year depreciated by $10 :P

Thanks for the inputs.

I think the dark spots on mirrors are caused by too much moisture. I think any mirror will have the same problem unless the frame is airtight, esp in humid area like toilet. :) Don't worry, at least Ikea is relatively cheap and can replace more easily. :)

i also had the same thing...dark black spots...

but yah lah...$50 cant complain lah...

its not something whereby you will handle it..just put there..so i guess it ok...

im thinking of getting their display cabinet hmz likdat maybe i should get my contractor to do up the mirror cabinet in my commom bathroom too then hmz ..