Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pigletpong

Anyone Knows Where To Buy Rattan Lounge Bed?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You can try Alexandra Village... Near the hawker centre there (facing the hawker centre in fact). It's at the 1st floor of those 4 storeys HDB...

You can try Alexandra Village... Near the hawker centre there (facing the hawker centre in fact). It's at the 1st floor of those 4 storeys HDB...

U hav the shop name or address?

U hav the shop name or address?

Ermmm.... sorry, don't have. But it's quite obvious, facing the hawker centre there (Alexandra Village, is opposite Queensway Shopping Centre). The one and only selling rattan furniture. The shop is located near the corner, near (indrectly along) Jln Bt Merah direction... Sorry, my description quite bad. But you can just pop by there, venture around the hawker centre nearby. Sure can find. Oh ya, beside the shop is selling authentic old style cookies / bakery, and the famous old brand moon-cake (Da Chong Guo)... The is the best "direction I can give"...

Ermmm.... sorry, don't have. But it's quite obvious, facing the hawker centre there (Alexandra Village, is opposite Queensway Shopping Centre). The one and only selling rattan furniture. The shop is located near the corner, near (indrectly along) Jln Bt Merah direction... Sorry, my description quite bad. But you can just pop by there, venture around the hawker centre nearby. Sure can find. Oh ya, beside the shop is selling authentic old style cookies / bakery, and the famous old brand moon-cake (Da Chong Guo)... The is the best "direction I can give"...

Hi, I know the address already... Bukit Merah Lane 1, Blk 122... But I'm not sure is it the type that you are looking for. So just go there for lunch, so that won't waste your effort, in case that is not the type you are looking for...

Hi, I know the address already... Bukit Merah Lane 1, Blk 122... But I'm not sure is it the type that you are looking for. So just go there for lunch, so that won't waste your effort, in case that is not the type you are looking for...

is at Blk 123, around that blk have 4 furniture shop.

Edited by dean

U can try unicane.com

I'm also looking at rattan furniture

U can also try Resortz Living by Avenir Maison. They can do customized set according to your requirements.

Location: 50 Macpherson Road (Former Three Rifle Building) #08.

Tel: 67460277