Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desy8285

Bonzon Design @ Ang Mo Kio

Hi peeps,

Can you share your Reno experience with the said contractor, price, services, response, worksmanship and etc .. Thanks in advance ....

Cheers,

Desy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi peeps,

Can you share your Reno experience with the said contractor, price, services, response, worksmanship and etc .. Thanks in advance ....

Cheers,

Desy

Workmanship so so. But end of the day, very disappointed with him. Price is ok, but must remember to write everything down on paper. Any defect you raise up, you will get alot of reasoning to desuade you from changing.

Edited by danelow

Workmanship so so. But end of the day, very disappointed with him. Price is ok, but must remember to write everything down on paper. Any defect you raise up, you will get alot of reasoning to desuade you from changing.

Hi,

Disappointed because contractor keep dissuading you? That's not very good then. Is their price ok?

Would you recommend this contractor?

Tks

Kamal Bensra

Anyone engaged bonzon recently? care to share your experience?

just engage bonzon 2000 design n contract in amk for whole house reno.

will start work in serangoon central 4a hdb on the 3rd of may 2012.

will give comments after they start

price wise is consider reasonable ,next will have to see how's their workmanship.

should be ok because registered under radac accredited renovators n BCA approved window contractor

Edited by fishfish

I've completed my Reno with Bonzon lately and would like to share my view about them.

However, when reading this review, do take into consideration that I am a first time home owner who did not have previous experience dealing with any other contractors/ID for renovation works.

For my case, I felt David is a reliable guy and I had a good rapport with him. In fact, I entrusted most of the renovation in his hands and he made several on the spot judgement for me when I was out of town. During the entire duration of the renovation, I visited my new place less than 6 times because I have been caught up with parenthood and work.

One of the main reasons why I selected Bonzon over the other competitions out there is because, on top of the good rapport, he was able to transform our adventurous ideas into practical realistic designs and he gave us plenty of good sensible renovation advise. We provided him with a set of CAD drawings and floor plan and within a few days, he turned it into 2D drawings with dimensions. David is primarily a contractor but having been in the industry so long, he more or less knows what you want if you can bring to him your ideas which he can visual and later relate.

Pricing wise, they are definitely not the cheapest but I found them reasonable.

Delivery timing wise, if you are in a rush to complete your renovation, you should let him know up front. For my case, I let him know he can take his time because I am not in a rush to move in. However, he is very much ahead of my intended schedule. Therefore he is always chasing me instead of me chasing him.

Worksmanship wise, this is very subjective. I found his worksmanship acceptable though my wife found more flaws in the worksmanship than I did. However, most importantly for me, he was willing to rectify most of the things that we have pointed out though there will be occasions that he will try to dissuade you. Hear him out on his part first before you decide if you want to push through your demands. His advices to me did make sense on most occasions.

I guess there are no renovations without hiccups. However, from this latest renovation experience, I realised that the impact of the hiccups can be very much reduced if you can find a contractor/Id that you can communicate well with and depend fully upon. Renovation experience with various people with the same contractor/ID will vary but Bonzon worked for very much well for me.

I've completed my Reno with Bonzon lately and would like to share my view about them.

However, when reading this review, do take into consideration that I am a first time home owner who did not have previous experience dealing with any other contractors/ID for renovation works.

For my case, I felt David is a reliable guy and I had a good rapport with him. In fact, I entrusted most of the renovation in his hands and he made several on the spot judgement for me when I was out of town. During the entire duration of the renovation, I visited my new place less than 6 times because I have been caught up with parenthood and work.

One of the main reasons why I selected Bonzon over the other competitions out there is because, on top of the good rapport, he was able to transform our adventurous ideas into practical realistic designs and he gave us plenty of good sensible renovation advise. We provided him with a set of CAD drawings and floor plan and within a few days, he turned it into 2D drawings with dimensions. David is primarily a contractor but having been in the industry so long, he more or less knows what you want if you can bring to him your ideas which he can visual and later relate.

Pricing wise, they are definitely not the cheapest but I found them reasonable.

Delivery timing wise, if you are in a rush to complete your renovation, you should let him know up front. For my case, I let him know he can take his time because I am not in a rush to move in. However, he is very much ahead of my intended schedule. Therefore he is always chasing me instead of me chasing him.

Worksmanship wise, this is very subjective. I found his worksmanship acceptable though my wife found more flaws in the worksmanship than I did. However, most importantly for me, he was willing to rectify most of the things that we have pointed out though there will be occasions that he will try to dissuade you. Hear him out on his part first before you decide if you want to push through your demands. His advices to me did make sense on most occasions.

I guess there are no renovations without hiccups. However, from this latest renovation experience, I realised that the impact of the hiccups can be very much reduced if you can find a contractor/Id that you can communicate well with and depend fully upon. Renovation experience with various people with the same contractor/ID will vary but Bonzon worked for very much well for me.