Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jammo89

Our First Min - I - Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

er.. my honest opionion.. he is very experienced. He knows what to advise, eg. where to put sink, toilet bowl, heaters.

Took his own initiative to install a inlet pipe for washing machine (if not have to just leave washing machine outflow pipe at waste)

Their tiling works seems acceptable to me. Doesn't seem extremely out of line. Of course not perfect.

House is yet to be handed to me yet, patch up work for skirting area is not properly done up yet.

Thus i can't conclude he is all good or not.

Will update when he officially cleans up house.

Other then that.

His price is really good. (Even after going to direct door installers or window/grill installers, i can't beat his price)

His pace of work is really good. Concidentally our neighbour 2 units away started reno same time as us. They are approx. 50% slower, as i type now, they are still in the midst of doing their tiling works.) *My corner neighbour also said our contractor works really fast as compared to our neighbour's.

It is very easy to communicate with Mr. Soo. Although he is chinese speaking mainly, he is very flexible. Not those grouchy old uncle sort.

Edited by jammo89

er.. my honest opionion.. he is very experienced. He knows what to advise, eg. where to put sink, toilet bowl, heaters.

Took his own initiative to install a inlet pipe for washing machine (if not have to just leave washing machine outflow pipe at waste)

Their tiling works seems acceptable to me. Doesn't seem extremely out of line. Of course not perfect.

House is yet to be handed to me yet, patch up work for skirting area is not properly done up yet.

Other then that.

His price is really good. (Even after going to direct door installers or window/grill installers, i can't beat his price)

His pace of work is really good. Concidentally our neighbour 2 units away started reno same time as us. They are approx. 50% slower, as i type now, they are still in the midst of doing their tiling works.) *My corner neighbour also said our contractor works really fast as compared to our neighbour's.

It is very easy to communicate with Mr. Soo. Although he is chinese speaking mainly, he is very flexible. Not those grouchy old uncle sort.

Oh.. the pace is pretty fast.. but honestly, hacking of kitchen and toilet tiles.. add 2 more days only ba..

His pace is very fast.. my opinion..

My neighbour's one took very long cause they hacked all their walls and plastered them.. ceiling too..

Other then that.

Hi,

I have been searching for good contractor cos got bad experience in current house.

I hoped my new house(Nov take keys) will be in good hands.

Have contact few IDs but all quite X(around 30K - 40K).

Therefore I hoped you can recommend me your contact, thanks

Did he show you any 3D drawings?

Cheers