Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Muesli

Prestige Lighting

Today, I went to buy lightings and fan for my ceiling. I stopped by a store called prestige Lightings that is along Poh Joo, Jalan Besar and intended to buy downlights and was so happy that I could find some that was as cheap as $12. I had to buy 10 pieces and the shopkeeper had to ransacked his whole shop to get me those 10 pieces. While he was searching, I looked around and decided to give him some 'business' and bought an alpha ceiling fan 56" with remote at $210, after much negotiation. He came up with 3 pieces of square-shaped downlights and when I inspect the goods, some of it has cracks and some of it have holes on the aluminium band. Decided to drop the idea of buying them and left the fan at their shop and tell them we'll come back again for it.

Walked a few shops down to budget lightings, found an elmark with the same price and of better aesthetic features. I went back to Prestige to ask for a refund and he went berserk by saying, "You wasted my time and now you want to waste my money?? Goods are not returnable!! Take yr fan and get out of my shop!"

I almost die in shock. The fan didn't even leave his store and was practically slapping my forehead with his attitude and my stupidity. He's the owner of the shop and called himself Jack Neo's brother. Thought of giving his small shop some business, thinking that we can somehow bargain the price but after the assault, we left the apek store hastily. For timid couples like me and my husband please don't patronize the shop. We finally purchase the rest of our lightings at Budget Lightings by a young guy named Robert. He's patient and very courteous but still keksim. Sigh.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request