Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bro,

Can pm me ur catalogue & price for black / white ceiling fan for low ceiling please? Will need 3 in my house...thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

:drunk: pal

Hi bro,

Can pm me ur catalogue & price for black / white ceiling fan for low ceiling please? Will need 3 in my house...thanks!

Hi bro,

I am looking for fans & lightings for my new home (Living room, bedrooms, toilets, kitchen). Kindly send me your catalogue and prices. By the way, do you have any showroom? Thank you.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub: :wub:

Hv Pmed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: hope u'll save some bucks n buy me KOPI..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi bro,

I am looking for fans & lightings for my new home (Living room, bedrooms, toilets, kitchen). Kindly send me your catalogue and prices. By the way, do you have any showroom? Thank you.

Hi,

i'm looking for 4 fans & Lightings. Kindly send me your catalogue and prices too.

Thank you.

Hi pal,

Appreciate your PM too!

Hi pal,

cani have the list too. Thank u

Hi pal,

Hi Bro, what is the brand of this fan that? Anyway can you PM me the list of fans you have together with the price list. Thank you very much!

Hi pal,

Hi,

i'm looking for 4 fans & Lightings. Kindly send me your catalogue and prices too.

Thank you.

Edited by ShinChan

Heres a new arrival for you to conisder.......something different, this ceiling fan comes with 3 color mood lighting selection.

image-1.jpg

Specification:

Blades size : 54 inches Acrylic Blades

Color : White, Silver, Black and Brown

Motor : Aluminium motor

Mood Light : 3 color LED light (Daylight, Warm White and Cool White to suit different ambient mood)

Hi Bro, what is the brand of this fan that? Anyway can you PM me the list of fans you have together with the price list. Thank you very much!

It's a week late, but late better than never. bro here helped me installed my Fanco Aroma fan on a Sunday and the installation only took 15-20 minutes. Actually I could have gotten the same fan at a cheaper price (my contractor introduced me his friend's shop and have 15% discount). But I stick with bro here, basically I prefer to trust his installation skills. :lol: I think the installation part is more crucial than the cost of the fan. bro here gave me a $10 discount, haha, not much but appreciated. Thanks!

May you have more customers. Cheers. :D

HI pal,

THANK YOU VERI MUCH for spending some of yr precious time to pen down this lovely feedback..... wub.gifwub.gif and also a veri BIG thank you for yr support and the confidence in me ...... appreciate very very much.....wub.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Your satisfaction will always be my encouragement and motivation .... :good: :good: :good:

Remember that I'm always contactable if you need any of my help/sugg anytime.... :good:

Pls pm me the catalogue

Hi pal,