Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tonyttl

I Need Recommendation For A Good & Experienced Painter

Hello everyone, I have gone through some of the relevant topic in the forums but I only got one painter number whom known as Min Phyo (Contractor).

When I bought this resale 4rm HDB at sengkang, the previous owner recommend me their ID who's eddie of * (one of the boss if I'm not wrong). What I did was, I asked * to do a whole house repainting, a bit of tiling at the main door. The owner stayed for around 3 years and everything in the house was still in good condition.

But I keep asking * to track back the record of the previous owner information and used the same colour and quality of paint then they said they can't find it. So just select nippon vinilex series to paint and have the nearest colour. Just after a year, my painting start to have some changes. Paint started to surface and peel off after we give a slight knock and end up it's like almost all the walls behind the doors had it and the area at the common corridor as follows:

iPhone004.jpg

iPhone005.jpg

iPhone006.jpg

The above photos even have some slight gap in the tiles or wood and seem like always a bit damp with 'powderly feel'.

iPhone007.jpg

iPhone008.jpg

And the above are the first photo which the ceiling have slight dark color patches are molds. My corner ceiling have yellowish spots too.

Please advice me as I really require some experienced and good painters to repaint my house based on the Bros & Sis's recommendations over here.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there, seems like you have traces of water marks, thus causing the peeling. I might be wrong though but the yellow stains definitely look like water marks.

Hope this helps

Hi there, seems like you have traces of water marks, thus causing the peeling. I might be wrong though but the yellow stains definitely look like water marks.

Hope this helps

Thanks, bro. I will try to call him and see how it goes from there.

Water seepage.

ops, then how can I go about it? I asked HDB & Town council to take a look already but they also can't confirm what's the issue which cause all these painting to come off and told me that there's no underground water pipe right under the corridor as I'm on staying in ground level. They said that if there's PUB pipe or other pipe burst then PUB will be the first to know.

Anyway, my ground level's neighbour happen before that water seepage in the house and what happen was they complained after many, many times then PUB found out that the underground pipe have crack or something like that and that's why their house have water seepage inside.....(sighs...) worried...

Any good and experienced painter contractors to recommend? Pls I don't want any contractors from NW interior!