Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snaem85

Where Thou Art, That Is Home

proceeded down to starhub @ causewaypoint to sign up for the fibre hubbing plan and requested for the relocation of termination point. apparently the CSO who served me said that i have to approach opennet myself for the relocation as they don't provide such service as to liase with opennet and etc. so frustrating!! :curse: :curse: any members here got experience on this? please help!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

proceeded down to starhub @ causewaypoint to sign up for the fibre hubbing plan and requested for the relocation of termination point. apparently the CSO who served me said that i have to approach opennet myself for the relocation as they don't provide such service as to liase with opennet and etc. so frustrating!! :curse: :curse: any members here got experience on this? please help!

You got to call the open net installer to ask them to install for you.

installation fee included in first bill, so don't pay the open net installer money.

just some updates. no photos tho cos kinda lazy to upload em. :X

1) false ceiling up

2) acid wash and painting this week

3) carpentry next week

4) signed up fibre hubbing plan through a personal friend who is working with starhub. she managed to secure a relocation of tp date on 24/11. hopefully everything goes well!

Initially wanted to sign up with Starhub for their fibre but when HB called, they said we had to liaise with Opennet to do the installation. My house didn't come with the termination point 'cuz the seller ignored all the letters from Opennet. Called Opennet and their "earliest" appointment is in March 2012! The Starhub representative's attitude was rather bad over the phone so HB told them straight that we'd get Singtel instead.

Went to Singtel and they managed to expedite the whole Opennet process. Have to sign plan first then Singtel will help you book an appointment with Opennet. Now Opennet will come and install the termination point end November (have to pay $220 for the installation though)

Initially wanted to sign up with Starhub for their fibre but when HB called, they said we had to liaise with Opennet to do the installation. My house didn't come with the termination point 'cuz the seller ignored all the letters from Opennet. Called Opennet and their "earliest" appointment is in March 2012! The Starhub representative's attitude was rather bad over the phone so HB told them straight that we'd get Singtel instead.

Went to Singtel and they managed to expedite the whole Opennet process. Have to sign plan first then Singtel will help you book an appointment with Opennet. Now Opennet will come and install the termination point end November (have to pay $220 for the installation though)

this people all only know how to 'peng'. give business, dont want. :bangwall: :bangwall:

lucky got personal friend work at starhub. managed to ask her help me. :)

guys,

i kinda forgot to ask my electrician if the downlights he gonna install can adjust the brightness or not.

by default, electricians installing the downlight gonna do one that can change the brightness? or must request?

my false ceiling all up. think its a lil bit too late! grrrs. :furious: :furious:

it depends on what kind of lights you buy right? Not all can have dimmers .. depends on the bulb/ballast, etc.

guys,

i kinda forgot to ask my electrician if the downlights he gonna install can adjust the brightness or not.

by default, electricians installing the downlight gonna do one that can change the brightness? or must request?

my false ceiling all up. think its a lil bit too late! grrrs. :furious: :furious:

what a tiring day. been to the whole of singapore today. popped by the house to check out the progress and snapped a few shots. went to a close friend's wedding. unknowingly, it will be mine in 28 days time. with that said, tentatively the t/over date will be by the end of the month. wish me luck, ppl! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

P1050971.jpgview from the outside (grilles all up!)

P1050984.jpgP1050985.jpgP1050982.jpgP1050989.jpg

laminates are also done

Edited by snaem85

Very NICE!

TANGO YANKEE!

Hi might sharing how much u pay in total on ur window ? U engage alex too? I wonder is his price ok compare to outside ?

PM-ED YOU.

most of the stuffs are up. carpentry next week. minor minor stuffs the week after. so excited! *pics courtesy from ID

IMG-20111117-WA0003.jpgaccessories all loaded up

IMG-20111117-WA0004.jpgmy veneer doors

IMG-20111117-WA0002.jpgcommon toilet

IMG-20111117-WA0006.jpgmy 'all-black' mbr toilet

Edited by snaem85

carpentry! carpentry! with that said, reno almost coming to and end! :)*pics courtesy from ID

IMG-20111121-WA0002.jpgwaiting to be assembled

IMG-20111121-WA0000.jpgdoor for walk-in

IMG-20111122-WA0010.jpgmy 1500mm shoerack

IMG-20111122-WA0004.jpgIMG-20111122-WA0001.jpg

Edited by snaem85