Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
velv

Looking For A Good Brand Sturdy Dustbin In Kitchen

I am looking for a medium Size , Sturdy Metal Kitchen Dustbin that My 2 Dogs cannot ramp it down .

Anywhere I should go looking for one? Please advise.

Would appreciate if there is a price range as well. Budget is 100 plus

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am looking for a medium Size , Sturdy Metal Kitchen Dustbin that My 2 Dogs cannot ramp it down .

Anywhere I should go looking for one? Please advise.

Would appreciate if there is a price range as well. Budget is 100 plus

Hi,

not sure where you stays, but i saw one of the store in ang mo kio central that sells them. The store is those store that sells plates, bowls, wok, pan, wire basket, all kitchen accessories. It is beside Jubilee and behind the store is S11. In front of the store is a playground. I saw the price before, think medium ones are about $30 or $50. It's like this -> http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=metal+dustbin&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=635&tbm=isch&tbnid=T2WwZhIuA_zv0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/219453283/5L_6L_12L_20L_30L_Stainless.html&docid=f1CpAfpVoyiOLM&w=360&h=389&ei=GJBvTrR7zomsB_zUpO0G&zoom=1

If it is far for you, you can try searching in home fix, but i think they are more ex. When i got my dog i also bought those step open dustbin, but i bought a plastic ones, as the size i want for metal one is out of stock.

ah thanks thanks

actually i saw some big metal dustbins selling at giant got S$59 . the size is huge need to use black rubbish bag that kind

and i think the price for the size is worth it.

haven bought yet cause still on the search.

I did went homefix the dustbins are range 100 - 200 plus

I am currently using the plastic , step open cover type. I thought its good enough when I bought it but guess not.

no defense against the dogs

Edited by velv

ah thanks thanks

actually i saw some big metal dustbins selling at giant got S$59 . the size is huge need to use black rubbish bag that kind

and i think the price for the size is worth it.

haven bought yet cause still on the search.

I did went homefix the dustbins are range 100 - 200 plus

I am currently using the plastic , step open cover type. I thought its good enough when I bought it but guess not.

no defense against the dogs

do you place your bins in a corner? I think if you place it on a corner, shouldn't have too much problem. :)