Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
heim

Renovating Is Never Easy :((

Will be using Andrew :D Said he will contact us with quotes coming Mon. Hope this time,he doesn't come too late at nite. Just had eye surgery, needs to rest earlier.

He mentioned 287*, yours?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Will be using Andrew :D Said he will contact us with quotes coming Mon. Hope this time,he doesn't come too late at nite. Just had eye surgery, needs to rest earlier.

He mentioned 287*, yours?

Great!! Haha he's a busy man! Yep that's me :) 287C

Has anyone heard of Artisan Pieces? Was considering getting this unfortunately they don't have the actual piece, shipping time: 12 to 15 days :(

1022836.jpg

Has anyone heard of Artisan Pieces? Was considering getting this unfortunately they don't have the actual piece, shipping time: 12 to 15 days :(

1022836.jpg

Well, I don't have pleasant experience with them.......

Ordered one custom art piece and sent them cheque with half of the price (that was around New Yaer, so 3 months ago). After 2 weeks received photo of that art piece, but found one mistake and wanted to be corrected - for which Imran (owner??) accepted to be done. After that, no any sound of them, so already 2,5 months.... I've sent them few reminder-emails, called to every HP which I found at their web-site - but, no any reply to email, no answers to phone calls or any calls back......

They do not have any shop, and if you would like to go to their "workshop" then you should make an appointment in advance by calling any of their HPs - for which I mentioned before that nobody answered or call back....and they do not know my HP number (in case if they want to avoid me) cause only contact by now with them was by emails.....

Imran was very 'soft-speaking' during my order, like "everything will be done by your order, no worry, delivery time is up to 15 days" and so on and on, but becomes like this.....

Edited by Andreja

Regarding the Artisan Pieces, I need to say that I've managed to receive my custom art piece. It look like that Imran is not an owner, just supervisor, cause I've managed to speak with owner Mary and she speeded up the process of finisnih my order. Just yesterday she delivered that art piece and (I need to say it, despite long wait!) that I'm very satisfied with result.

Thanks! those are 100% teak. really worth the price!

Nice. teak are very hard and strong. Going to last a few life time :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

Regarding the Artisan Pieces, I need to say that I've managed to receive my custom art piece. It look like that Imran is not an owner, just supervisor, cause I've managed to speak with owner Mary and she speeded up the process of finisnih my order. Just yesterday she delivered that art piece and (I need to say it, despite long wait!) that I'm very satisfied with result.

Hi Andreja

Thanks for your feedback! Haha I've been MIA too busy with work :(

Glad that you have finally received the art piece. Any pic? didn't know Mary is the lady boss. She's the one who handled, quite persistent young lady, kept smsing me. I really like the golden harvest piece.

Hi Heim, are the Toh Guan family Andrew told me about? He came to my place last Sat and said he just hand over the keys the week before. If I want to see the workmanship, he will try to arrange. If so, what a coincidence!

Congrats on your moving in :yamseng: :yamseng:

Hi Llc

How's the reno going? Hope all is well :)

This curtain maker worth recommending!! Great service and turnaround time!

IMG_2664.jpg

Which curtain maker is it? MGL? I'm interested.

Hi Andreja

Thanks for your feedback! Haha I've been MIA too busy with work :(

Glad that you have finally received the art piece. Any pic? didn't know Mary is the lady boss. She's the one who handled, quite persistent young lady, kept smsing me. I really like the golden harvest piece.

Sorry, I was out of town few weeks.......

Well, Mary introduced herself to me like owner - since I had problems to contact Imran, I called or send sms to every phone No. wich I've found at their website and finally she replied to me. When I explained to her what is all about, that I've ordered some art piece and that I was in contact with owner Imran but he is not answering any more, she said that Imran is not the owner and that she is the one...... Anyway, after she replied, the whole thing was really quickly solved and I received my art piece very soon after.

Pic? I will take a photo of it in the next few days and post it here.

Sorry, I was out of town few weeks.......

Well, Mary introduced herself to me like owner - since I had problems to contact Imran, I called or send sms to every phone No. wich I've found at their website and finally she replied to me. When I explained to her what is all about, that I've ordered some art piece and that I was in contact with owner Imran but he is not answering any more, she said that Imran is not the owner and that she is the one...... Anyway, after she replied, the whole thing was really quickly solved and I received my art piece very soon after.

Pic? I will take a photo of it in the next few days and post it here.

So, this is it - my art piece done by Artisan Pieces:

dsc06215resize.jpg