Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mecedestank

Timber Decking

Hi,

Being new to this forum, I am reno my house and checking on the balcony decking area.

May i check if any owners had used solid Burmese Teak outdoor timber decking for the planter access?

This teak is suitable for oudoor decking?

Other recommendation posted by our expert in the forum are Changai, Iron AND Merbau timber. WPC etc.....

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Being new to this forum, I am reno my house and checking on the balcony decking area.

May i check if any owners had used solid Burmese Teak outdoor timber decking for the planter access?

This teak is suitable for oudoor decking?

Other recommendation posted by our expert in the forum are Changai, Iron AND Merbau timber. WPC etc.....

Thanks

hi,

Burmese Teak is actually the best timber available to be used as outdoor decks.

Just that it is also the most expensive.

https://picasaweb.google.com/112609487273448665888/ThePeakA?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Morgan

Edited by morganwu

That was a marverllous decking....i love it some much. Especially the blue lighting effect.

As for the cost, can share on the psf and also the contact person.

In fact, when i went to enquiry on Burmess Teak outdoor timber decking, most of the contractor claim that it was not suitable for outdoor but used it on indoor or never know it but 1 vendor confirmed that it can be used for outdoor.

Thank for share.

Regards

That was a marverllous decking....i love it some much. Especially the blue lighting effect.

As for the cost, can share on the psf and also the contact person.

In fact, when i went to enquiry on Burmess Teak outdoor timber decking, most of the contractor claim that it was not suitable for outdoor but used it on indoor or never know it but 1 vendor confirmed that it can be used for outdoor.

Thank for share.

Regards

Hi,

my company built the deck i showed you.

the deck in the picture are 23 x 140 x 2400mm wide boards installed with clips. was $35psf.

smaller sizes will be cheaper.

i see from your previous entry you are looking for a planter box?

for planters smaller than 50sqft, using 23 x 90 x <1500mm Burmese Teak, lump sum charge of $1250 applies.

Morgan