Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nabelrock

Wall Plastering

Hi everyone, I'm another one whose new into all these... I've been reading around the forums for quite some time now and it has been very helpful in making reno desicions.

I'd like to ask for some opinions on my wall, it's a 4RM resale flat, badly needs a reno in its current condition but with a very limited budget, I'd like to ask you guys about cement screeding and plastering of walls.

Frankly, I have no idea what a plastered wall looks like, except from reading around that it's very smooth. I also have no clue what a cement screeded wall looks like! :unsure:

Anyway, here's the current condition of my wall (with the cement block fairly visible)... question is, is cement screeding smooth enough for the bedrooms? thinking of just plastering the living/dining area and just cement screeding on the bedrooms to cut some cost.

Also, any idea of the cost?

photo.jpg

TIA! :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone, I'm another one whose new into all these... I've been reading around the forums for quite some time now and it has been very helpful in making reno desicions.

I'd like to ask for some opinions on my wall, it's a 4RM resale flat, badly needs a reno in its current condition but with a very limited budget, I'd like to ask you guys about cement screeding and plastering of walls.

Frankly, I have no idea what a plastered wall looks like, except from reading around that it's very smooth. I also have no clue what a cement screeded wall looks like! :unsure:

Anyway, here's the current condition of my wall (with the cement block fairly visible)... question is, is cement screeding smooth enough for the bedrooms? thinking of just plastering the living/dining area and just cement screeding on the bedrooms to cut some cost.

Also, any idea of the cost?

photo.jpg

TIA! :yamseng:

Mine will be plastered next week. Will share when it's ready!