Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Vecheron

Finally! A Warm Cosy Space We Call Home

Hi,

Like the most of the guys here, i'm a lurker since Aug I have engaged Vin from A.Home.Story to do up my place. Bought this unit at the peak of the property market and paid a big amount of COV for it but me and my wife like this unit so we went ahead. Even before we attended the 1st appointment, we struck lottery from our unit number! hehe..Claimed some $ back from garment :P. We wanted to hack the store to make it more spacious but one of the walls cannot be hacked cuz it was the support pillar...duh... We also planned to move our mbr door slightly but guess wat? that piece of wall to the right of our door also cannot be hacked...ZzZZzzz...So we had some slight changes to our plans and off the renovation starts...

Before reno...

Living

Picture004.jpg

Kitchen

Picture009.jpg

MBR Toilet

Picture008.jpg

Common Toilet

Picture010.jpg

MBR

Picture007.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Waterproofing? Nope its our floor tiles :D. We chose black tiles to go along with our black cabinets and cement screed walls.. Quite a daring move as we are afraid it might be too dark and we even contemplated to change the cabinet laminates to white..

Picture023.jpg

We thought that the toilet wall tiles were ok so we kept them..only the floor tiles were changed..

MBR

Picture024.jpg

Common Toilet

Picture026.jpg

MBR shower screen and rainshower

Picture048.jpg

MBR lights(comes with remote control and 4 different light settings but i only took 1 pic)

Picture045.jpg

Dining lights

Picture042.jpg

Common room lights

Picture044.jpg

MBR toilet light

Picture046.jpg

Stay tune for more pics! ;)

My curtains and wall paper done up by MGL curtains. Excellent service, workmanship, price and very efficient!

Sorry for the mess as we are still packing the hse :P

Living room with day and night curtains

Picture059.jpg

Common room curtain

Picture058.jpg

MBR curtain

HSH074.jpg

HSH075.jpg

Really live the dining wallpaper. Make the space POP. Which company did your renovation? How was the experience?

Yea my wife and i also love the wallpaper alot. Makes ALOT of difference for our dining area.

I did my reno with A.Home.Story i.d Vin Lee

Eh...some small hipcups here and there but the service of Vin was gd and he was there to solve my problems. He even help wash my kitchen floor til 4am!