Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enhanzed

Where Can I Buy This Space Saving Table ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice link dude, actually I was searching for this particular information for my new home. So its a treasure for me while having this thread.Thanks man.

...but the size does not fit me and its quite pricey

You are so funny, the dimension of the coffee table in your first post is bigger than the coffee table from BoConcept, what you mean by the size does not fit you? BoConcept one too small? The one you posted is make of the same material as the one from BoConcept.

Designer piece is usually that price range; maybe you can try IKEA if you are looking for cheaper alternative.

i got say i want designer piece ? size does not fit me means size does not fit me ? do i have to explain in explicit detail why the size does not fit me ?

maybe the topic should read " where can i buy a table SOMETHING like that "

BoConcept has a few that are similar, the price range is between $1195 to $1645. A bit pricey though. Alternatively, custom make one?

Those at Boconcept only raised to a low height, not as high as in the video.

Those at Boconcept only raised to a low height, not as high as in the video.

Saw the same video at Molecule Great World City

Saw the same video at Molecule Great World City

Thanks for the info. Browse their web site and saw the table too. But I think the prices in the shop are generally more expensive.

Thanks for the info. Browse their web site and saw the table too. But I think the prices in the shop are generally more expensive.

dont think u can find a cheap version of this table cuz this table belong to the famous kare design brand

Edited by rayfox

img2510l.jpg

saw this on the papers , sold by silver river , have yet to go see the quality and size

img2507a.jpg

this one is small in size and sold by mr deco for $599 at IMM ....after see so many bad reviews of mr deco , decided not to buy from them

img2510l.jpg

saw this on the papers , sold by silver river , have yet to go see the quality and size

img2507a.jpg

this one is small in size and sold by mr deco for $599 at IMM ....after see so many bad reviews of mr deco , decided not to buy from them

i think the one from silver river probably is the same one from mr deco cuz it say white series and is definitley a copy of the real design that is more elegance and stylish

Saw the same 1 feature at executive living at spore expo. Bt the rotating top piece is in black. The salesman quoted me $499 saying cny promotion. Nt sure still hv thou...