Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hwaa

Wynn Furnishing @ Furniture Mall.

I went to the Furniture Expo at Hall 6 yesterday soucing around to get a sofa for my new home. I made a check on this firm as they started their firm sometime in 2011. I checked around and were told that Wynn is just a retailer they dont have their own factory. They claimed their fabric from Belgium but no certificate to prove their claim.... so I decided to hold back from buying from them. Firstly they are not honest - how can they claim they are sofa manufacturer when they dont even have a factory.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Who told you that they dont have a factory, and regarding about the fabric, what kind of cert do you want, you can check from the website the name of the fabric where it come from.

my sofa arrived as per scheduled and the item arrived in good condition.

my experience with june was very good and definitely recommend them.

my experience was with the retail outlet at furniture mall which has now shifted to akira building.

hope it helps!

so glad to hear the positive comment from you.

do u have a picture or 2 to share on ur sofa? =D

i did a renoblog and posted the sofa there.. anyway i'll repost it here.. for the benefit of all who's interested. :)

20120508_181152.jpg

i did a full customization with ottoman. the side armrest is movable, slotting in and out of the sofa nicely. :D

thanks! its still in the outlet at furniture mall last i went ard few wks back. we like the sofa alot, the fabric texture feels great. only thing is the maintenance.. will try not to eat at the sofa while watching tv.. :P

Who told you that they dont have a factory, and regarding about the fabric, what kind of cert do you want, you can check from the website the name of the fabric where it come from.

h

Edited by wendyang

I went to the Furniture Expo at Hall 6 yesterday soucing around to get a sofa for my new home. I made a check on this firm as they started their firm sometime in 2011. I checked around and were told that Wynn is just a retailer they dont have their own factory. They claimed their fabric from Belgium but no certificate to prove their claim.... so I decided to hold back from buying from them. Firstly they are not honest - how can they claim they are sofa manufacturer when they dont even have a factory.

Yea,i was told that they had their own factory locally.

I ordered a L-shape fabric sofa from Wynn as well, very good sales experience and most request are negotiable.

Reasonable price with no GST (expo promo) 2 rect pillow and 1 small pillow free. Might not be branded but my wife love it at first sight.

The manager even cut out 4 different pieces for us to think about the combination back home.

Overall 8/10

Edited by Silversurf1980

thanks! its still in the outlet at furniture mall last i went ard few wks back. we like the sofa alot, the fabric texture feels great. only thing is the maintenance.. will try not to eat at the sofa while watching tv.. :P

Hi Hwaa, nice sofa! May I know roughly how much is this set of sofa without the ottoman? Thanks! :)

Hi Hwaa, nice sofa! May I know roughly how much is this set of sofa without the ottoman? Thanks! :)

hi. just saw your post, havent visit this forum for quite a while... lol.

if without ottoman i think its ard 1.5 +/-

but i fully customized the length to make it shorter, might be cheaper if u take their standard length.

cheers