Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AlvinC

Sbf Sep11

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My wife's colleague collected keys for their SBF flat yesterday if I remember correctly. I think their unit is in either Queenstown or Bukit Merah. We're still waiting for HDB to invite us to collect the keys, lol...

That's pretty fast, shorter than what the HDB indicates (4-6mths). May I know which area are you applying for? We have selected our unit in Sengkang.

Hi,

I am selected my flat for the Sept 11 Sales of Balance (Ghim Moh Valley)

Went to HDB on 7 Dec to do selection. Yesterday just got a letter from them asking for payslip for Jan ...zzzzz

Not sure how long will the process take for the HDB loan to be approved.

Hopefully can get keys in March.

Hi,

Went to HDB on 7 Dec to do selection. Yesterday just got a letter from them asking for payslip for Jan ...zzzzz

Hi, nice location and I guess you got a very good queue no. May be someone would be able to share with us the timeline of the HLE process as well.

Hi,

Hi, nice location and I guess you got a very good queue no. May be someone would be able to share with us the timeline of the HLE process as well.

Its less than 3 month from my first appointment. My first appointment was on 22 Nov.

That's really fast, did you get your HLE ready in advance? Our 1st appointment was in mid Dec, and have yet to hear from HDB on the collection of keys. May I know how many weeks in advance you receive the letter from HDB on the collection of keys?

I have my HLE when i went down for selection but the loan amount is not enough for the flat as they only base on my income cos my hubby is a work permit holder, so his income cannot be included. I still go ahead to select the flat and write in to appeal. Appeal was approved on 19 Dec. Receive AHG on 26 Jan and on 1 feb i received letter on signing agreement and key collection.

Glad to hear that, we believe that most of the HDB officers are very helpful and kind, especially for those who needs special assistance. Your information is very useful, once again thanks.

Hmm my first appt was on 8th dec and collected the keys on 5th jan. Less than a mth. Im pretty surprised but it also depends on whether keys are available i guess. :)

Hmm my first appt was on 8th dec and collected the keys on 5th jan. Less than a mth. Im pretty surprised but it also depends on whether keys are available i guess. :)

Wow, that's super fast! May I know your unit is in which area?