Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
battle

My Ea @ Bedok - Mid May 2012

Kitchen Wall tiles behind the sink

2012_06_11_02.jpg

This is special. I like the design. This tile has texture right? I hope this side is not for cooking?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

initially i also thought its conceal piping but then i didn't see any pipes.... but really quite weird to have this kind of protruding walls.

Ya lor, that's why when we were discussion, Andrew did said that hack first, see what's behind, can than remove, else no choice leave it.

This is special. I like the design. This tile has texture right? I hope this side is not for cooking?

Yup, it have texture, slanted downwards so that it don't really catches dirt. Yup, cooking is at the other side, by the window. So fumes will leave the windows directly.

Ya lor, that's why when we were discussion, Andrew did said that hack first, see what's behind, can than remove, else no choice leave it.

Yup, it have texture, slanted downwards so that it don't really catches dirt. Yup, cooking is at the other side, by the window. So fumes will leave the windows directly.

so you got to leave it since its concrete. :bangwall:

this is only for the part of the sink?

so you got to leave it since its concrete. :bangwall:

this is only for the part of the sink?

Yup, this will be on the part where the sink & work top area. The rest of the kitchen will not have any tiles, all paint. So that it blend well into the walk-way & dining area.

I had just put a deposit with I-MAGE C-REATIVE. May i know is their workmanship good? Reliable? As i got a simple package with them. It cost $11,888. Got free air-con etc. Email me to let me know.

Don't know about this company, but just saw their website, very impressive design. Got 1 long long island with Dining. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Think we just saw you under your block. Choosing laminates??

Ay !! You saw me :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Nop, for laminates, we a little extreme, we went to the laminates supplier at extreme west side (think tuas or Jurong area ba).. We view directly the actual size pieces ; p

Just to make sure the color zhun. Really no joke. Next time if you or your fiends selecting laminates with wood grains, don't believe in sample or even A4 size, most of the time they DON'T represent the entire piece. Its like Jic Saw puzzle, what you see is just a piece of the big picture and it can 100% trick your eyes.

Actually that day, we are talking about paint color.

Ay !! You saw me :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Nop, for laminates, we a little extreme, we went to the laminates supplier at extreme west side (think tuas or Jurong area ba).. We view directly the actual size pieces ; p

Just to make sure the color zhun. Really no joke. Next time if you or your fiends selecting laminates with wood grains, don't believe in sample or even A4 size, most of the time they DON'T represent the entire piece. Its like Jic Saw puzzle, what you see is just a piece of the big picture and it can 100% trick your eyes.

Actually that day, we are talking about paint color.

Actually we are having trouble choosing our laminates. :( we can't visualize leh! So difficult! Very hard to compare and match with the kitchen floor tile. Super sianz.

Actually we are having trouble choosing our laminates. :( we can't visualize leh! So difficult! Very hard to compare and match with the kitchen floor tile. Super sianz.

Not to worry. If you have chosen your floor tiles, just bring it along to choose the laminate. At the Laminate supplier, most of the sample they will have A5 size, some A4 size, make use of the A4 size to mix and match, place around the table they have in the show room to test, walk around to make use of the different lighting to compare. That's what we do at the Laminate supplier shop ; p

After which we shortlist the final 2, we walk out to the store, they help to pull out 2 of them, show us using both man made light + nature light (about 12pm). The staff actually advice us to view under shade & expose to sunlight from the side, as it will reflect different tone. So we did that and it is very fruitful, we got what we need.

Did ur ID brought u there? Or u took the initiative to go down? Not sure I can tahan or not leh. Lol!!! So close to the end le.

That day happen that I'm available, so we went down with ID to the place. Reason being he also can't be sure if the sample can really represent what we want. So his suggest is if we can make it, go view the actual thing. And I'm glad we did it. My wife and I, with ID, we visited 2 Laminates supplier, visited the Cabinet factory ; p

Learn a lot of things.. ; )

Did ur ID brought u there? Or u took the initiative to go down? Not sure I can tahan or not leh. Lol!!! So close to the end le.

The easier way, ask your contractor to get the a4 samples. Mine got a few pieces for me as I wanted to make sure the laminate is suitable. He wanted to bring me to factory but too far and I don't wish to go. So laminates were sent to me instead. Hehe.....

The easier way, ask your contractor to get the a4 samples. Mine got a few pieces for me as I wanted to make sure the laminate is suitable. He wanted to bring me to factory but too far and I don't wish to go. So laminates were sent to me instead. Hehe.....

Ok. I shall request for that instead. I cannot la! LOL. My belly size is too big to tahan all the way there and stand and see.

DAY 27, 15th Jun, Fri

Great day. Went down, meet the A/C guy, walk through where I want the A/C unit to be, he did all the re-trunking work. Nice.

MBR

dsc_4812_s01.jpg

Bedroom 1

dsc_4815_s02.jpg

Bedroom 2

dsc_4813_s03.jpg

Edited by battle