Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pla7inum

*~*:._.:*~*:._Home Sweet Home .:*~*:._.:*~*

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Very sad that our MBR is very small, hence we can only have a 5ft wardrobe :(

Toying with the idea to have more storage space w/o having to hack whole wall betw MBR & Bedroom 2 by doing this:

Floorplan-addlwardrobeforMBR.png

Any comments / other suggestions?

Won't the wardrobe block the window for air con ledge?

u mean the wardrobe outside the MBR's toilet? That's the only place we can put wardrobe & will not block the window for air con ledge

Hi pla7inum, not too sure if you have any kids or 1 person staying.

If say planning to have maximum of 2 kids, and you are willing to let them share 1 bedroom (bed room 1), than you can have more space for your wardrobe eating into Bedroom 2, which can double-up for kids study room + common PC/laptop for adult as well.

All the best with your space planning :thumbs up:

personally I have 4 kids, so I uses bunk bed to really save space.

Edited by battle

A small suggestion for your MBR. You can have an L-shape wardrobe and place your bed against the wall of bedroom 2.

Thanks for your suggestion ValerieLow.. Cannot use sliding if do L-shape wardrobe and it'll be small too :(

Hi pla7inum, not too sure if you have any kids or 1 person staying.

If say planning to have maximum of 2 kids, and you are willing to let them share 1 bedroom (bed room 1), than you can have more space for your wardrobe eating into Bedroom 2, which can double-up for kids study room + common PC/laptop for adult as well.

All the best with your space planning :thumbs up:

personally I have 4 kids, so I uses bunk bed to really save space.

Thanks battle. Yup I have a baby, probably plan to hv 2 kids.. hence trying to work out a "best of both world" solution..

Thanks battle. Yup I have a baby, probably plan to hv 2 kids.. hence trying to work out a "best of both world" solution..

Cool.. Ok lar. 2 Kids very possible to work things out to achieve best of both world. :thumbs up::sport-smiley-004:

All the best :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003:

Key collection: 4 Mar 2012 - Completed

Spoke to and got some quotations from a few IDs & contractors. More or less going to confirm a contractor we spoke to. She seems quite 'zai' and the quotation seems reasonable. She's going ahead with the application of HDB permit, the hacking of walls & removal of toilet door frames.

Next meeting will be this coming Sat on site. She'll help us check for defects & show us some drawings etc... *excited*