Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weijie1984

F&p Fridge Or Samsung Fridge

Hi fellow home owners,

Need an advice from you, I'm deciding whether to go for a Samsung fridge or Fisher & Paykel fridge. Can't decide! Other than the price difference, me and my wife-to-be like both designs and compartments but would like to hear some feedbacks. Any comments would be much much appreciated.

SAMSUNG

RT59QBSL

2 DOOR FRIDGE (473L)

ip052146.jpg

OR

FISHER & PAYKEL

E521T

2 DOOR FRIDGE (487L)

E521TRE_exterior_600px_400.jpg

Thanks!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro, do consider on the energy consumption/ticks indication and also after sales service.

Both fridges has 4 ticks. As for energy consumption wise, the F&P model although bigger in capacity but the annual consumption is lower than the Samsung. Any existing Fisher & Paykel users that will be able share any problems after like 3-4 years?

F&P is more expensive than Samsung, thus deciding whether is it money well invested.

i think F&P is jus a branding. the interior like abit simple and not so pratical for most that i saw.

samsung exterior is nice. anyway im looking for fridges also, and im going for the panasonic econavi model, exterior looks abit similar like the samsung u posted.

I personally swear by Mitsubishi..

I can't be certain but I've read and heard Samsung don't really make good fridge.

Would love to have a Mitsubishi fridge too. Btw, anybody putting your fridge at your service yard?