Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
number10

My Floor Plan (Need Advises)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/floorplans.jpg/

Dear Reno-talkers,

I have just booked a flat and am waiting for the collection of keys. In the meanwhile I am looking around for renovator. I have uploaded my floor plan and I think this floor plan is quite a common design nowadays. Appreciate if anyone can give me some ideas of where is more appropriate to place my sofa, tv console, dining table?

Thanks in advance... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Option 1:

Dining table at the window area, TV console behind the HS and sofa facing the HS

Option 2:

Sofa place almost leaning against the window facing the main door entrane.

TV console leaning againt the wall and TV to be hung and facing the window.

Dining table can be placed behind the TV console and feature, coming in from the entrance at the right side.

The may be other options depending on how many people is staying and what are your requirements of your lifestyle.

Options still open.

Feel free to PM me if you need more advice. No Obligation :)

Cheers

John

Hi,

Option 1:

Dining table at the window area, TV console behind the HS and sofa facing the HS

Option 2:

Sofa place almost leaning against the window facing the main door entrane.

TV console leaning againt the wall and TV to be hung and facing the window.

Dining table can be placed behind the TV console and feature, coming in from the entrance at the right side.

The may be other options depending on how many people is staying and what are your requirements of your lifestyle.

Options still open.

Feel free to PM me if you need more advice. No Obligation :)

Cheers

John

Hi John,

Thank you for your valuable advice. :)

i would think your sofa and dining table should be placed away from the main entrance. but of course, it's not wrong to have the lifestyle requirements and the number of residents within first determined first. what would be the view from the window?

i would think your sofa and dining table should be placed away from the main entrance. but of course, it's not wrong to have the lifestyle requirements and the number of residents within first determined first. what would be the view from the window?

Hi, well..i would like to place my sofa away from the main entrance too but the space near the windows are too small to accomodate the length of sofa. Only the centre of the living room has enough space for sofa and tv console but it would be blocking the way.

anyway, thanks for your advice.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/floorplans.jpg/

Dear Reno-talkers,

I have just booked a flat and am waiting for the collection of keys. In the meanwhile I am looking around for renovator. I have uploaded my floor plan and I think this floor plan is quite a common design nowadays. Appreciate if anyone can give me some ideas of where is more appropriate to place my sofa, tv console, dining table?

Thanks in advance... :)

Here's some ideas :)

floorplans1.jpg